We meet again

Hyunjin walks into the Café with a mask on, Changbin was wiping the counters, not noticing Hyunjin. Hyunjin approaches Changbin, "boo.." he whispers into his ear. Changbin screams, causing everyone to look at the two. "Oh my god..! You scared me!" Changbin gasps, clenching his shirt. "Wait.. Jinnie!?" Changbin squeals. "That's me," Hyunjin winks. "What are you doing here?" Changbin smiles, hugging him. "I came to visit you, and to get something to drink." Hyunjin grins. "I'm glad you're here! I missed you so much Jinnie," Changbin giggles. "I missed you too Hyung," Hyunjin pets his head. "How have you been?" He smiles. "Good, Hyunjin was flirty.. and the other members were nice to me. Minho flirted with Channie-Hyung a lot, it was funny!" Changbin giggles, remembering the moment. Hyunjin smiles, "Really? Did Hyunjin tell you how you were a cutie?" He smirks. "N-no..!" Changbin blushes. "Haha, I'm just kidding." Hyunjin laughs. "A-anyway.. are you going to order anything?" Changbin clears his throat. "Can I order you?" Hyunjin wiggles his eyebrows, causing Changbin's cheeks to become rosy red. "J-Jinnie..! You know those compliments make me blush..!" He hits his chest playfully. "That's cute," Hyunjin chuckles, winking. "Ahh..! You did it again..!" Changbin blushes. "But you have to order something." He pokes his chest. "Ok, I'll have a Caramel Frappe." Hyunjin laughs. "Okay," Changbin heads to the other employee. "Channie-Hyung, Jinnie wants a Caramel Frappe~" Changbin smiles. "Hyunjin is here?" Chan looks around, spotting a tall male with a black mask. "Hi Hyunjin!" He waves, Hyunjin waves back.

"Here you go, one caramel frappe." Chan sets down the drink on Hyunjin's table. "Hehe," Changbin giggles. Hyunjin smiles, about to take off his mask when he realizes something. "Oh, you two are trying to see my face. Aren't you?" He raises an eyebrow. "What!? Psh, no way.." Chan laughs it off with Changbin. "Okay fine, we were." Chan rubs the back of his neck. "Too bad now," Hyunjin grins, putting the straw under his mask and drinking it. "What!? That's not fair!" Changbin whines. "That's just plain rude mate!" Chan pouts. Another customer comes in, "Yo, Hyunjin—.." Minho smiles, mask on. Hyunjin chokes on his drink, "w-what are you doing here Hyung!?" Hyunjin coughs. "WHAT!? You didn't tell me you were meeting the cuties!" Minho immediately rushes over. "C-c.. cuties!?" Chan points at himself as his cheeks turn red. "Yes, cuties." Minho winks. Changbin giggles, blushing. "You must be Minnie," Changbin grins. "Yep, are you going to introduce the other cutie?" Minho chuckles, Hyunjin mentally facepalms. "Yep! This is Channie-Hyung, Bang Chan, the Bang Chan cutie!" Changbin giggles, making Chan give a shy smile. "God, you have no idea how long I've been waiting to see you!" Minho hugs Chan. "W-what!? You wanted to see me..!? W-why!?" Chan gets even more flustered. "Because you're a cutie," Minho smirks. "Oh god, please stop flirting.." Hyunjin groans, unable to take it anymore. "Quiet down and let Hyung flirt," Minho shushes him. "You look like all 20 letters of the alphabet," Minho smirks. "There's 26.." Hyunjin facepalms. "I must be forgetting things because, U, R, A, Q, T." Minho grins, ruffling Chan's hair. Chan turns into a tomato, wanting to just crawl into a hole. "That's 5! You can't count!" Hyunjin groans. "Oh, my bad. I'll give you the D later." Minho chuckles, Chan hides behind Changbin, flustered and all red from Minho's words. "Huh?? What does that mean??" Changbin tilts his head in confusion. Hyunjin's mouth was wide open in shock, "How the hell do you know how to flirt!?" He exclaims. "I don't know pretty boy, you talk too much. Anyway, see ya later Chan." Minho winks. "Let's go Hyunjin," he looks over at him. "What!? Fine.." Hyunjin rolls his eyes. "Bye Jinnie~" Changbin hugs Hyunjin. "Bye Hyung, I'll miss you." Hyunjin pets his head, hugging him tightly. "I'll miss you cutie," Minho hugs Chan, Chan pats his back. "O.. okay mate.." he manages to let a few words slip out. "What!? You're not going to miss me?" Minho fake cries. "O-oh! I'll miss you too!" Chan tries to calm down the younger. "Hehe, I'm playing." Minho chuckles. Changbin and Chan wave goodbye to the two, "Catch ya later cutie," Minho smirks, waving as he walks away with Hyunjin.

HyunJJ
Oh my god
Hyung
I'm so sorry for my friend!

PrinceChannie
Haha
It's okay
Really, it is

HyunJJ
He's so flirty
ISTG
I'll beat him the next time he says things

PrinceChannie
Lol, it's okay!
What's his name?

HyunJJ
Minho
Yeah, it's a coincidence
Lmao

PrinceChannie
Lol
What's with you and your friends having the same name as StarBoys members?

HyunJJ
Lmao
Idk
Coincidences

PrinceChannie
Haha, I can tell
Anyways
I have to go
Ttyl Mate

HyunJJ
Bye Hyung

Hyunjin yawns in boredom, swiping his phone to text Changbin.

HyunJJ
Hey Binnie <3

ChangBby398
Oh!
Hi Jinnie~!
<3

HyunJJ
Wyd rn?

ChangBby398
Nothing really
I'm about to head back home

HyunJJ
Ah ok
So..
Uhm

ChangBby398
Hm?
What is it Jinnie?
Are you okay??

HyunJJ
Yeah I'm fine
Just..

ChangBby398
Are you feeling sad?
Which meanie hurt you?!
:(

HyunJJ
Nonono!
No one hurt me
I just wanted to ask something

ChangBby398
Of course!
What is it?

HyunJJ
Could we..
Maybe.. meet tmmr..?
At Haneul river at 2 pm?

ChangBby398
Sure!
I'd love to

HyunJJ
Okay!
That's all I wanted to ask
Oh, my friend is calling me!
I'll ttyl Binnie

ChangBby398
Bye jinnieeee~
I luv you <3

HyunJJ
Haha
I luv you too Binnie <3

ChangBby398
{>////<}

Hyunjin laughs, chuckling at Changbin's cuteness. Turning off his phone to practice dancing again.