Nightmares

'Noona, why is the sky blue?'

'Hmm... I don't know, maybe because the sky cries sometimes..'

Changbin's head flooded with memories, clutching at his head as he cried. Chan quickly going to his room, "What's wrong Binnie?!" He asks. "Noona... Noona..."  Changbin cried, groaning and whimpering. "Bin, Bin...! What's wrong? Tell me!!" Chan goes to Changbin's side. 'Jisoo, can you say it Bin?' 'Umm... Jisee-soo,' 'Not quite, haha.' Changbin's head filled up with unfamiliar voices, his head aching as he kept crying. Chan still not able to get an answer of what's wrong from Changbin, dialing Hyunjin's number. 

Changbin sitting on the bed as he hugged his knees, Hyunjin entered his room. "What's wrong baby?" He sits beside Changbin. "They keep talking... The voices, they won't stop Hyunjin... My head hurts." Changbin answered in a whimper-like tone. "What voices?" Hyunjin wraps an arm around his shoulder. "The voices... they keep saying Noona and Jisoo..." Changbin whispers. Hyunjin tried to cheer up the older, but he knew this was more than serious. Changbin never calls him Hyunjin, only on certain occasions, and he has never heard Changbin sound so serious and cold. It made him scared, he wanted the older to be okay, to be happy and cheerful. Hyunjin hugged Changbin, muttering a soft 'it's okay' into his head. "It hurts... Why won't they stop talking?" Changbin softly cries in Hyunjin's arms. "It'll be okay, I promise. I'll stay here, right by you. You'll be fine," Hyunjin kisses his forehead. "Jinnie... please don't leave me alone..." Changbin sniffles. "I won't, I'll always be here. No matter where you go, I will always find you. Where ever you are, I'll stand beside you. I love you Changbin, and I will never leave." Hyunjin smiles, stroking his head. Changbin wipes his tears as he cuddled with Hyunjin, later drifting off to sleep in the younger's embrace.

'Changbin, wake up. Eomma said it's time to get up,'  Jisoo shouts. Changbin groans, yawning as he stretches. "Noona, where are you going?" he asks. "I'm going to go to Yoona's house, I'll be back later." Jisoo smiles. "Later? But you promised that we would go to the park today...!" Changbin whines, about to cry. "I know, we'll still go. I'll just be a little late, okay Bin?" Jisoo nods. "Oh alright..." Changbin pouts, crossing his arms. "Thank you Binnie! I'll see you later~!" Jisoo leaves. Changbin goes downstairs to find his mother, "Eomma, what's for dinner?" He tugs at her skirt. "Oh, I'm making tteokbokki and Kimchi soup." Eunha smiles. "Oh, okay!" Changbin grins cheekily. "Go call your appa for me, okay?" Eunha pinches Changbin's cheek, grinning. "Okay!" Changbin skips and trots around to find his father. Seunghan sitting on the couch in front of the TV, "Appa! Eomma is calling you!" Changbin cheers. "Ehhhh? But I'm so tired... ouch, see? I can't move my legs..." Seunghan trip over his feet. Changbin giggles at his father's antics, "Yes, you can Appa." he grins. Seunghan smiles, getting up as he headed to the kitchen. Later that day... Changbin would be the one unable to move his legs...