Reveal

Changbin thinks about his texts with Hyunjin, "Changbin? Binnie~" Chan waves a hand in front of his face. "O-oh? Y-yes hyung?" Changbin snaps out of the trance. "I said, what are you doing today?" Chan raises an eyebrow. "Uhm, I'm meeting Jinnie today." Changbin nods. "Boy, you must really like him don't you?" Chan laughs. "Well.. yeah.. he's Jinnie, who wouldn't like him?" Changbin smiles. "No I mean, you like, like him." Chan smirks. "Like, Like..?" Changbin blushes. "Like, lover-like." Chan chuckles. "N-no I don't!" Changbin's cheeks turn rosy red. "How are you so sure you don't?" Chan smiles. "Well.. Uhm.. maybe I like him a little.." Changbin fidgets with his fingers. "Oh come on! Just admit you like him!" Chan groans. "Okay! Fine maybe I like him like I like Hyunjin!" Changbin blushes, covering his face. "Aha! I knew it!" Chan grins. "B-but.. what if he doesn't like me back..?" Changbin fiddles with his fingers. "He will, just tell him." Chan nods. "O-okay," Changbin nods.

Hyunjin and Changbin meet at Haneul river, Hyunjin with a mask on. "When are you going to show your face Jinnie?" Changbin pouts. "Soon, I promise~" Hyunjin chuckles. "Well.. Uhm.." Changbin fiddles with his fingers. "What is it Hyung?" Hyunjin smiles, petting Changbin's head. "Channie-Hyung said that he thinks I like you but I don't even know if I like you sure you're handsome and cute and amazing just like Hyunjin but that doesn't really mean anything just like whenever you make my heart flutter and my stomach churn," Changbin blurts out. Hyunjin's eyes were wide, before he started to slowly burst into laughter. Changbin just blushes in awkwardness, "Pfft, you're hilarious!" Hyunjin laughs, slapping his leg. "Meanie.." Changbin mumbles. Hyunjin wipes his tears of laughter, and smiles as he ruffles the older's hair. "Hyung, that means you like me~ Aw~ Hyungie likes me~" Hyunjin teases Changbin who turned as red as a tomato. "D-do not!" Changbin shouts, blushing. "J-just a little.. okay I really like you!" He admits, covering his face. "I like you too," Hyunjin chuckles. "Really?" Changbin looks at the younger. "Mhm, you're cute and adorable." Hyunjin grins, but Changbin was unable to see that smile due to the mask covering it. "Will you show your face now..?" Changbin smiles widely, jumping onto Hyunjin. "Nope~" Hyunjin chuckles. "What!? No fair!" Changbin whines, complaining. "Hey, my face will shock you." Hyunjin laughs. "It won't!" Changbin pouts, crossing his arms. "Close your eyes and whatever you do, don't open them.. okay?" Hyunjin smiles. "Okay," Changbin seals his lips together, closing his eyes shut. "Jinnie, what are you going to do..?" He mumbles, eyes still closed. "Just wait and see.." Hyunjin chuckles, pulling his mask down. Changbin nods, Hyunjin inches his face close to Changbin's. Admiring the older's features and beauty, lifting his chin up. Changbin was curious, wanting to open his eyes. That was until, he felt a soft, warm feeling on his lips. The birds chirping and tweeting as the cool breeze flew between their hairs. Their lips pressed together as a soft, passionate kiss was forming. Hyunjin wrapped his arms around the older's waist, Changbin slowly responded, clenching his hands against Hyunjin's chest. They slowly parted, Changbin's eyes still closed as he pants out of breath. Hyunjin pulls his mask back on, "You can open your eyes now.." he whispers, Changbin slowly opens his eyes, his cheeks rosy red. "Y-you.. w-we.. kissed..?" He stutters, blushing. "We kissed," Hyunjin chuckles, pulling the older into his arms for a hug.

Chan sat in the Café, resting his chin in the palms of his hands. Watching and listening to the birds flying and chirping, smiling to himself as he closed his eyes. "So peaceful," He mumbles happily. A voice interrupts his thoughts, "Hey cutie," Minho smiles, sitting beside Chan. "Uhm.. hi," Chan smiles awkwardly. "Don't make this awkward for us," Minho chuckles, pulling his mask down. "B-but.. you're—..!" Chan's eyes widen. "Lee Minho? Yeah," Minho smiles, brushing Chan's hair out of his eyes. "T-then.. this whole time.. y-you've been.." Chan blushes, covering his face. "Flirting, calling you cutie and being shameless?" Minho laughs. "Yeah.." Chan fiddles with his fingers. "Wait, then Hyunjin..?" Chan's eyes widen, questioning Minho. "Has fallen in love with Changbin, and also is the leader of StarBoys." Minho grins, Chan couldn't believe what his ears were telling him. "I can't.. this isn't real.. yeah, this isn't real..!" Chan nods, covering his face. After a few minutes of awkward silence, Chan looks up to see Minho still there, smiling widely at him. "AHH!! ITS REAL!!" Chan exclaims, causing everyone to look at him. "I-i mean.. d-dang it's chilly today~" Chan whistles looking out the window, everyone minds their own business, talking and chatting. Minho chuckles lightly, petting Chan's head before he kissed him. The Australian was caught by surprise before slowly closing his eyes, kissing back.

Chan and Changbin were silent, the two were on the couch while exchanging glances. "S-so.. Uhm, How was your date with Hyunjin?" Chan coughs awkwardly. "I-it was good.. how was your day..?" Changbin blushes, stuttering. "Great.." Chan fiddles with his fingers. "Good.." the two nod, coughing and clearing their throats due to the awkward silence. "Okay, Jinnie kissed me and I don't know what to do.. he said he likes me and I like him too! Hyungie whats happening..!?" Changbin blushes, hiding his face into the Australians chest. "I don't know either.. Hyunjin's friend Minho, kissed me.. on the lips.." Chan explains. "Really!?" Changbin gasps excitedly. "And.. I kissed back.." Chan giggles, covering his face in embarrassment. The two shared stories of their day, laughing and giggling on the couch as night fell.