Dinner with the Mother pt.1

Hyunjin awkwardly sat in silence, Chan watching Hyunjin's every move. "Uh, Soooo.. Yeah..?" Hyunjin clears his throat. "So, you're Binnie's boyfriend now, hm? You may be an idol, and his boyfriend but he is still my Binnie." Chan crosses his arms. "Yes mother.." Hyunjin gulps. "Hyunggg..! I'm not a baby anymore," Changbin whines. "Yes you are! You're still my baby," Chan nods. Changbin groans, hugging Hyunjin. "Changbin is old enough to take care of himself now," Minho chuckles. "Yeah Hyung!" Changbin pouts. "Not true, he can't go to the toilet by himself!" Chan grins. "Hyung!" Changbin blushes, turning bright red. "What?" Chan bats his eyelashes innocently. Changbin groans in embarrassment, hiding his face in Hyunjin's chest. Hyunjin laughing quietly due to the statement earlier, "But baby, you can't last a day without my kisses." Minho adds. "I-irrelevant..!" Chan blushes. Changbin smirks, snickering. "A-Anyway.. there are rules to dating my Binnie-baby." Chan clears his throat. "First rule, always treat him right and with love. Second rule, no horny actions. Third rule, always cuddle with him and give him kisses. Fourth rule, you're not allowed to ruin his innocence. Last but not least, no cursing in front of him and no touching him in certain places." Chan nods. Hyunjin mentally made a note in his mind, "Yes, hyung." He nods. "What are certain places?" Changbin asks. "Nothing, just some places.." Chan smiles. "Chan-baby, you know one day they'll have to have it." Minho sighs. "But Min, Changbin is innocent." Chan pouts. "Yes, But you know they'll have it one day." Minho chuckles, ruffling Chan's Hair. Chan pouts, heading to the restroom. "I'll go check up on him," Minho nods, getting up. Changbin looks over at Hyunjin, "Jinnie," he taps his shoulder. Hyunjin looks at him, smiling. "Yes baby? What is it?" He holds his hand tightly. "Is Channie-Hyung okay? I'm worried.. maybe he hates me now.." Changbin frowns. "No, no. He doesn't hate you, he's just.. having a.. uhh.. mood swing." Hyunjin nods. "Mood swing? What's that?" Changbin tilts his head in confusion. "It's where.. like uh.. it's kind of when your mood changes, you could be happy one second, and mad the next." Hyunjin explains. "Ohhh, I get it.. So Channie-Hyung is having a mood swing," Changbin smiles. "Mhm, anything else you want to know baby?" Hyunjin grins. Changbin shakes his head, pecking Hyunjin's cheek quickly and facing the other way. Hyunjin chuckles, ruffling Changbin's hair in amusement.

Chan watched Hyunjin, Changbin seemed to notice. "Channie-Hyung, why are you watching Jinnie?" He asks. "No reason, just out of boredom." Chan shrugs. Minho whispers something into the australian's ear, turning his cheeks rosy red. "M-Minho!!" Chan blushes, punching his chest. Minho only smirked, winking at him. Changbin squints his eyes in curiosity, picking at his food. Hyunjin looked around in boredom, until his eyes caught five very familiar looking people. "Crap..! He spotted us..!" Jisung whispers. "You stupid squirrel, I told you to stop looking..!" Woojin scolds. "Urgh, are we stalking people now?" Felix rolls his eyes. "Apparently, and Jisung looks so stupid.." Jeongin yawns. "Yah, when did I say you could drop the honorifics?" Jisung glares. "I don't know, when I grew taller than you?" Jeongin smirks. "Why you little—!" Jisung growls. "Okay, let's stop fighting." Seungmin interrupts. "Wait.. Minho-hyung is there.." Felix gasps. "Wait.. for real?" Jisung's eyes widen. "I knew he was gay!" Jisung cheers, covering his mouth as he looked around. "Shut up, we're going to get caught." Woojin smacks his head. "Felix, get your wife." Jeongin groans. "H-hey! I'm a boy..!" Jisung shouts. "Nope, you're my wife." Felix smirks. "Shut up Lix..!" Jisung blushes. "Awww they're flirting." Seungmin smiles. "Ewww, I'm gagging." Jeongin fake-vomits. "Wowow, you're going to say ew when you talk about Seungmin 24/7? Haha, please Jeongin. We know you're in love with him." Woojin smirks. The table quiets down, "Wait what?" Seungmin gasps. "I knew that little shit was in love with Seungmin," Jisung whispers to Felix. "UNTRUE!!" Jeongin blushes furiously. Seungmin smirks, nudging Jeongin's arm. "Awww, my little Innie loves me~?" He teases. Woojin sticks his tongue out in victory, eating his chicken.

Hyunjin realized it was his band members, facepalming in annoyance. "Guess who I spotted," He chuckles. "Who?" Minho raises an eyebrow. "A squirrel, a chicken-lover, a too-honest boy, a freckled australian, and a puppy." Hyunjin smirks. "Oh god, you don't mean.." Minho looks back. "Our band members.." Hyunjin laughs quietly. "Out of all people! Ughhhh, why them!" Minho groans. "The rest of StarBoys is here?" Chan asks. "Really?" Changbin squeals excitedly. "Yep, and they're spying on us. Let's have a talk with them," Minho gets up, pulling Chan with him. Hyunjin shakes his head in amusement, getting up as he held Changbin's hand. 'Fuck.. we've been found out..' the five thought.