Shopping

Chan happily hums, picking out some things on the shelves. Changbin squints his eyes in suspicion, Why was Chan so happy? "You're hiding something.." Changbin spoke, startling Chan. "H-hiding..? H-haha! I don't know what you're talking about.." Chan nervously laughs, feeling Changbin staring at him in suspicion. "Fine.. I'm dating Hyunjin's friend.. Minho.. and last night, he told me he loves me." Chan smiles, unable to stop gushing about it. Changbin grins, "I knew you were hiding something! I'm happy for you hyungie~!" Changbin hugs Chan cheerfully, the two giggling as they shopped for more items. Finishing up and heading to the cashier, getting all the items checked out.

Chan and Changbin store all the items in the fridge, "Crap! I forgot something.." Chan groans. "What is it?" Changbin looks at him. "The rice cakes! I forgot to buy them.." Chan facepalms. "We can go back and get it," Changbin nods. "Okay, we'll need to hurry up. I'll text Hyunjin and Minho," Chan smiles. Sending a message to the two, heading back to the grocery store to find some rice cakes with Changbin. Changbin peered into the fridges, "Where are they Channie-Hyung?" Changbin pouts. "I don't know.. I can't find them either! Ugh.." Chan groans in annoyance, searching for the rice cakes. "Oh! I found them!" Changbin points. "Yes! Way to go Binnie!" Chan laughs, high-giving Changbin. They buy the rice cakes, laughing and giggling as they shared puns. A group of girls glared at them, Chan and Changbin looked at them worriedly. "Hey, you two." The leader shouts. Chan and Changbin look back, they had no escape.

"You're the guy who kissed Hyunjin, and you're with Minho.." A girl furrows her eyebrows. "W-what..?" Chan as Changbin tremble. "They'll never love you, you don't deserve them!" The girl shouts. Changbin winces in pain as the girl pushes him onto the floor. "Don't touch him!" Chan shouts, pushing her back. "I don't care if you're a girl! You hurt him!" Chan furrows his eyebrows. "Trying to play the victim card? Back off!" The leader tackles Chan. Both Changbin and Chan start getting beat up, "No one likes you!" The girls kick them. Chan tries fighting back, pulling each other's hairs as they fought each other. Changbin defended himself from a girl who was punching him. "What the fuck!?" Two voices shout. "Don't touch them!" One of them yells.

Chan and Changbin look up, finding the two who were protecting them. "M-Minho and Hyunjin-Oppa.." The girls gasp. "I suggest you back off before I do something," Hyunjin glared with cold-eyes. "C-come on..! We all know you're just dating them for fun. You don't actually like them, date us and not those whores!" The leader smirked with a smug look, Changbin cried as Chan hugged him tightly. "What did you just call them?" Minho spoke in a serious tone, and grabs the girl by her shirt. "No one gave you the right to speak shit about them." Hyunjin gives a death glare. "You're not a whore Binnie.. those girls are just jealous." Chan calmed down the younger. "Leave, and get out of our sight." Minho threatened, pushing the girl back. Hyunjin pulls Changbin into his arms as Minho hugged Chan. "Are you okay..?" Hyunjin mumbles. Changbin nodded, sniffling. "Why didn't you just tell me..?" He whispered. "I was scared.. and I wanted to hide the fact.." Hyunjin frowns. "Hide what? That you're actually Hyunjin, the leader of StarBoys? I don't care Jinnie! I still love you no matter who you are." Changbin shakes his head, hugging Hyunjin tightly. "I'm sorry.. I just didn't want you to get hurt.." Hyunjin sighs, whispering into Changbin's ear.

Rumors of Chan and Minho dating were spread, no one had a clue about who had taken the pictures. But Chan wasn't giving up, he was going to find out who was taking those pictures.. and why.. Neither Chan or Changbin could be seen in public anymore, due to the dating rumors. "Have you made up with Hyunjin yet..?" Chan sits beside Changbin. Changbin stayed silent, "Bin.. you know you can't ignore his texts forever. You love him don't you?" Chan sighed, stroking the younger's head. "I-i do love him.. but whenever I look at him.. I-I also see the l-lies he covered himself with, how he l-lied to me and betrayed my t-trust.." Changbin teared up. Chan pulled the younger into his arms, patting his back and mumbling soft 'it's okay's' into his head.

Hyunjin sighed, he missed texting Changbin. "Still moping over the shortie?" Minho raises an eyebrow. "How easy was it to tell?" Hyunjin looks at the older. "Your face says it all, like 'I'm extremely gay and I like this cutie name Changbin'." Minho says sarcastically, Hyunjin didn't say anything. "Geez, I was trying to lighten up the mood. At least I tried," Minho sighed, patting Hyunjin's head. Felix and Seungmin jump onto Hyunjin, "You can't forget about us!" Woojin and Jisung join the jump. "Literally, all of you are older than me.." Jeongin facepalms, in disbelief with his members. "Hyunjin what's wrong?" Woojin asks. "Yeah, why is our leader so upset?" Felix and Seungmin pout. "His boyfriend Changbin isn't answering him," Minho snickers. "You telling us you have a boyfriend?" Jisung raises an eyebrow, looking at Hyunjin. "Yeah.. and his name is Seo Changbin. Soon to be Hwang Changbin," Hyunjin sighs, smiling as he said Changbin's name. "Nice to know you're gay, what's up with you and him?" Woojin chuckles. "Well.. I've been lying to him the whole time Hyung.. denying that I was the leader of StarBoys.. it's my fault.." Hyunjin frowns. "You have to be kidding me, both of you lovebirds need to make up." Jisung rolls his eyes. "How?" Hyunjin raises an eyebrow. "Oh my god, you're literally an idiot Hyung." Seungmin groans. "Buy a bouquet of flowers, a teddy bear and whatever he likes." Jeongin and Felix nod. "Guessing you guys forgot about me?" Minho crosses his arms. "Since when was he here?" Jisung points. "First of all, that was rude!" Minho pouts. Hyunjin hoped Jeongin and Felix's idea would get Changbin to accept his apology, following their directions as he headed to Changbin's house.