The Suffocating End

(In this story, Mina (Gugudan) will be known as Jisoo)

Changbin sat on his bed, unaware of Hyunjin who was entering his room. "Bin... Are you alright?" Hyunjin asks, resting a hand on his shoulder. "Hyunjin-Ah... I remember," Changbin looks at him. "Remember? What do you remember?" Hyunjin sits down beside him. "My noona, my parents... Everything..." Changbin slowly begins to sob. "I forgot about them Hyunjin! I forgot about everything!" He shouts. "I was here, living happily and forgetting about them." Changbin wails, sobbing into his palms. "Let it all out..." Hyunjin hugs the elder tightly. "I-i just miss them so much, I can't believe I forgot about them so easily. They're all dead now, and I don't even remember their faces anymore." Changbin sniffles, wiping his tears as he reddened his cheeks with his sleeves. 

"Look at me, it wasn't your fault alright? You just forgot, and that's okay! You didn't mean to," Hyunjin shakes his head. "B-but!" Changbin begins to protest. Hyunjin interrupts, "It wasn't... I promise," he nods, stroking Changbin's soft brown hair. Changbin frowns, "I-I don't think they're all dead... My Noona, I'm sure she is alive!" He nods. "Your Noona... Do you have any idea who she might be?" Hyunjin raises an eyebrow. "No..." Changbin frowns sadly. "Do you at least remember her name?" Hyunjin asks. "Yes! Jisoo!!" Changbin grins. Hyunjin's face goes pale, "Jisoo?" He gulps. "Do you know her Jinnie!?" Changbin blinks in surprise. "I... I had a friend named Jisoo, but she disappeared three years ago." Hyunjin frowns. "O-oh... really?" Changbin frowns, Hyunjin sighs as he nods. "On March 25th, 2017." he continues. "But... isn't that..." Changbin's eyes widened. "StarBoy's Debut date? Yeah..." Hyunjin lowers his head down, feeling guilty and angered with himself.

March 25th, 2017

'Hyunjin walked to JSP Entertainment before getting the back of his head smacked, "YAH!!" He shouts as he rubs his head in pain. "Jisoo-noona!?" He groans in pain. "What's up shortie?" Jisoo grins. "S-shortie!? I'm taller than you!!" Hyunjin protests. "Shhh, you'll always be a shortie. Anyways, Today is the day huh?" Jisoo smiles. Hyunjin grins, "You know it!" He chuckles. "I'm proud, also... How is it with Areum?" Jisoo asks. Hyunjin's face drops at the mention of her name, "She's not doing too well after I broke it off with her." He sighs. "I know, she's been messaging me every day." Jisoo sighs in annoyance and frustration as she rubs her forehead. "She's been calling me every single day, I blocked her number yesterday... But she got a new number and still keeps sending me messages. I don't think she'll ever get over me," Hyunjin groans, facepalming. Jisoo chuckles, before letting out an exasperated sigh. "Oh! Have you found any news on your brother?" Hyunjin asks. Jisoo stares at the wall for a few moments, before lowering her head down. "Yeah," she mumbles.'

'Hyunjin jumps up in surprise, "Wow! Isn't that great news!?" He shouts in excitement. Jisoo shook her head, "Hyunjin, today... Uhm, nevermind." She looks away. "Noona, why do you look so angry? Are you not happy?" Hyunjin frowns. "I am, but I have things to do. Anyways, I'm keeping you from your debut. Hurry up, I'll send a text later." Jisoo smiles, shooing Hyunjin away. "Ahhh!" Hyunjin whines, laughing. "Okay! You better!" He grins mischievously. Jisoo nods, smiling as she waves. Watching Hyunjin disappear into the building before slowly walking away...'

Hyunjin frowns, "She never sent a text... It was the last time I saw Jisoo," He sighs. "Then... Could it be? Could she be my noona!?" Changbin asks, hope filling his heart. "I think so, I have a picture of her and me together. Do you think it's her?" Hyunjin pulls his phone out, scrolling to the bottom of his gallery. 

Changbin stares at the picture, "It's her, It's really Jisoo-noona!" He exclaims, shaking the living out of Hyunjin

Changbin stares at the picture, "It's her, It's really Jisoo-noona!" He exclaims, shaking the living out of Hyunjin. "Then... If it's really her, we have to find her!" Hyunjin nods. "Jisoo-Noona... We'll finally meet again..." Changbin smiles to himself, hugging Hyunjin tightly. 

'I promise you we'll see each other once more!'

THE END OF BOOK ONE