Dinner with the Mother pt.2

"What are you all doing here?" Minho crosses his arms. "N-nothing!" Jisung smiles innocently. "Nothing my ass, you're obviously spying on us." Hyunjin rolls his eyes. "Okay.. we were," Jeongin admits. "Why?" Changbin peeps his head from behind Hyunjin's shoulder. "Well.. technically, we weren't." Woojin scratches his head. "We were eating here, like normal human beings. Then, we saw you guys." Seungmin grins. "Yeah, and then they thought it'd be funny to spy on you guys. I wasn't in on it, I swear." Felix throws his hands up. "Right.." Minho squints in his eyes in suspicion. "So, anyway. Why exactly are you guys here?" Woojin clears his throat. "Isn't it obvious? We're on a double date." Minho wraps an arm around Chan's waist. "Nice to know Woojin-hyung is eighth-wheeling." Hyunjin chuckles. "Me? Eighth-wheeling? Excuse you! I'm on a date, and their name is delicious chicken." Woojin kisses a drumstick. "Right, I forgot you were in a relationship with her." Hyunjin says in a sarcastic tone. Woojin began talking to the chicken, kissing it. Jisung looks at Woojin in disgust, "There is something wrong with him.." Felix whispers. "I'm not deaf." Woojin glares.

"Okay, this is changbin. My boyfriend, and your hyung. Besides Woojin, he's older." Hyunjin introduces the older. "Hello~!" Changbin grins, giving a little wave. "HE'S ADORABLE!!" Felix squeals. "Yah! Yongbok!" Jisung glares at Felix. "Back off, he's mine. You have Jisung," Hyunjin pulls Changbin into his arms. "Yes, he may be adorable. But Jisungie is always number one in my heart," Felix grins, hugging Jisung. "Aww, thanks bokkie. But I'm still going to beat you up when we get back to the dorms." Jisung smiles. "Hey, Your boyfriend hasn't been speaking Minho-Hyung." Jeongin smirks. "My baby is shy," Minho coos. "Minho, I'm not a baby. I'm perfectly capable of talking by myself. I'm a perfectly functioning human, mate." Chan crosses his arms. "Okay, but you're still my baby." Minho kisses his cheek. "Are you Australian?" Felix looks at Chan. "Yes I am, and you're too right mate?" Chan grins. "Yes!! Finally! Someone who can relate! They call me weird for doing the shuffle all the time, well it's not my fault I'm proud of how Australian I am." Felix nods. "You too!? People call me weird for always doing it as well! My son is the only one who appreciates me, and accepts who I am." Chan nods. "Who's your son?" Felix laughs. "Why Changbin of course, I've taken care of him my whole life. He's my baby," Chan chuckles. "Aww! That's cute!" Felix smiles widely. "Okay, if you two are going to talk to each other. Get a room and talk, I ain't conversating in the 'Aussie' way." Jeongin crosses his arms. "Whatever Hater," Felix sticks his tongue out. "When's your next comeback!?" Changbin blurts out.  "We don't know yet, well.. Hyunjin does but he hasn't told us yet. Due to being in love and getting involved in rumors." Seungmin explains. "Ah, is that so?" Chan nods. "Okay, we're leaving." Minho and Hyunjin clear their throats. "So soon?" Chan and Changbin pout. 'Oh no.. I'm weak to adorableness..' Hyunjin clutches at his heart. 'Don't make that face.. don't make that face.. don't make that face.. ' Minho averts his eyes.

The two idols dragged out their baby boyfriends, "Hey, that's not fair! I wanted to keep talking to Felix," Chan pouts, crossing his arms. "And I didn't even get to eat much.." Changbin frowns. "Sorry baby, I was getting jealous.. and it's getting a little late. Don't you think?" Hyunjin hugs Changbin. "Hmph.. I guess.." Changbin pouts. "I'm sorry, I promise I'll get you food." Hyunjin strokes his head. "Really? Thank you Jinnie~!♡" Changbin plants a kiss onto Hyunjin's  cheek. While Chan and Minho were arguing, the two were teasing each other and pressing playful pecks. "Goodnight Jinnie," Changbin hugs the younger. "Goodnight Baby, sweet dreams." Hyunjin smiles, pressing a kiss onto his forehead. "Goodnight Chan.." Minho gives a small smile. "Yeah.. sure.." Chan looks the other way. Minho sighs, frowning. "Manager-hyung is calling us, we have to go back now." Hyunjin pats Minho's back. "Okay.." Minho nods, giving a sad smile. Chan watches as Minho and Hyunjin disappeared into the night. "Channie-Hyung, what's wrong?" Changbin asks. "It's just.. I went off on Minho and shouldn't have.. now he might hate me." Chan sniffles, frowning. "Minho-hyungie wouldn't hate you, he really loves you Channie." Changbin shakes his head, assuring the Australian. "You think so..?" Chan looks up at the younger. "I know so, just like Jinnie says." Changbin smiles widely, hugging Chan. A smile creeps up on the Australian face, "thanks binnie.." he hugs him back.