Rumours

Hyunjin wakes up to someone shaking him, "HYUNJIN! LOOK AT THESE ARTICLES!!" Minho shouts, showing his phone. Hyunjin groans, still sleepy. Reading the articles as his eyes became wider by the second, "Hwang Hyunjin, the leader of StarBoys found kissing a boy!?" Hyunjin shouts. "WHAT THE HELL!? WE WERE WATCHED!?" He shouts angrily. "What's more important is that Changbin is getting attacked by angry fans!" Minho sighs, rubbing his temples in frustration.

ChangBby398

ChangBby398

I felt cute today 💕❤️

Comments:

@HHwangHyun: Hyunjin will never love you
@TrainToBusan: You're fucking ugly, I don't know why Hyunjin kissed you
@PrinceChannie: @TrainToBusan Leave him alone he did nothing wrong. Fuck off!
@StarSBigFan: You don't deserve Hyunjin's love
@BanaMi: @StarSBigFan Stop saying rude things, why does it matter if Hyunjin kissed him or not
@LMinho: To everyone who keeps hurting my friend, I won't hesitate to do something.

Changbin clenched his phone tightly, feeling the tears well up in his eyes. "I-I don't understand Hyung.." he cries. "Understand what?" Chan hugs the younger. "I-I didn't kiss him.. I-it doesn't make any sense.. why do they h-hate me..?" Changbin sniffles. "I don't know.." Chan frowns, rubbing Changbin's back. Changbin cried in his arms, sobbing. A notification pops up in Changbin's phone, it was from Hyunjin.

HyunJJ
Are you okay Changbin!?
I saw all the mean comments!

ChangBby398
I'm okay..

HyunJJ
Where do you live?
I'm coming over right now!

ChangBby398
Uhm..
If you insist Jinnie..
Haneul Road 65286

HyunJJ
I'll be there soon
Just wait
I love you

ChangBby398
I love you too Jinnie

Changbin sets his phone down, Chan looks at him. "What did Hyunjin say?" Chan raises an eyebrow. "He's going to come here," Changbin nods, laying down on the couch. "C-channie-hyung.. why is there articles about me..?" He asks. "No reason, it's just people that are jealous of you." Chan assured the younger. "Oh.. okay.." Changbin nods, waiting for Hyunjin.

The bell rang, Hyunjin was at the door, mask on. Chan opened the door, "he's on the couch." Chan invites Hyunjin in, closing the door. Hyunjin heads over to the living room, finding a crying Changbin. "Changbin.." He hugs the older. "J-Jinnie.. t-they hate me.. t-they s-said im *hic* ugly.. a-and—" Changbin hyperventilates. "Shhh, I'm here baby.. I'm here.." Hyunjin pulls Changbin onto his lap, rubbing soothing circles on his waist. Changbin sniffled, hiccuping on his chest as he clenched onto Hyunjin's shirt tightly. "I never k-kissed Hyunjin.." Changbin sniffles. Hyunjin frowns, tightly hugging Changbin. "I-I don't get it..? Why do t-they hate me..!?" Changbin chokes on a sob. "Changbin I—.." Hyunjin starts but gets cut off by an abrupt slam. "Changbin! Are you okay!?" BamBam and the others shout. "I-I'm Fine.." Changbin smiles weakly. "What happened?" Jackson frowns hugging Changbin. "The truth is.. I don't know.." Changbin wipes his tears. "I'll beat up anyone who said rude things about you!" Mark and Yugyeom huff in anger. "T-thanks guys.. but it's not their fault.." Changbin sighs. "Then what's wrong..?" Jaebum sits beside Changbin. "I-I.." Changbin searches for words, unable to make out a sentence. Youngjae puts a hand on his shoulder, giving a comfortable pat and smiling. Changbin shrugged, hugging his knees. "This isn't the Changbin I know.. what's wrong Bin..?" Jackson sighs. "I don't know hyung.. I just need some time to myself.." Changbin smiles, Hyunjin in guilt as he was unable to tell him what he wanted.

Girl's POV

I finally got revenge.. now everyone will hate Changbin. Gives him what he deserves for trying to steal Hyunjin from me.. Speaking of Hyunjin.. when should I release these photos of Minho and that blondie kissing? That blondie and shortie are friends.. I'll have to find a way to destroy their reputation. In the meantime.. I should just sit back and watch the hate unfold. I smirk, reading all the mean comments on Changbin's page.

End Of Girls POV

Chan listened as Changbin sobbed in his room, "Binnie.. please come out.." Chan knocks on the door for the fifth time. "P-please Hyung.. j-just leave me be.." Changbin cried even louder. "No way! I can't leave you be! You're my best friend Changbin, and best friends help each other. Keeping this inside won't help, and I think it's time for you to let me in now!" Chan furrows his eyebrows, there was silence for a few moments. Finally the door to Changbin's room opened, Changbin was standing their. Tears still in his eyes as they're puffy, his cheeks red as well as his eyes, and his hair was messy. Changbin was a whole mess.. Chan frowned as he saw the sight of his best friend, hugging him tightly and crying into his shoulder. "Changbinnie! How could you lock me out!? Y-you're mean y'know..!?" Chan cries, his arms tightly wrapped around the younger's neck. "I-I'm s-sorry Hyungie.." Changbin sniffles, rubbing his back. "Don't do it again! I know you're upset by all those comments.. but you can't keep yourself locked inside." Chan looks at Changbin. "I know," Changbin nods, wiping what was left of his tears. "I promise I'll tell you all about it later.." He smiles sadly. "You better! We need to go grocery shopping tomorrow, and tell me all about it on the way." Chan pouts, hugging Changbin tightly again. "O-okay Hyung! H-Hyungie..! Y-you're kind of choking me!" Changbin winces in pain.