Texts with Bae

Changbin knew he had seen the girl's face before, but where? Deep inside, the memories were locked inside of him. Snapping out of it, he remembered Starboy's concert. As the official (and secret) boyfriend of Hyunjin, he had the ticket for being in the VIP front-row. Slowly, he laid down on his bed and tried to forget about the new-found memories. Hyunjin would soon be with him, closing his eyes to get some rest and hoping that the nightmares wouldn't come. Chan, who was inside his room. Got a message from Minho.

LMinho
Hey
I heard our son has been feeling down
Want 2 take him 2 his favorite ice cream parlor?

PrinceChannie
Sounds good
I hope binnie will be okay soon
Thanks for sticking by my side
Even tho I havent gave u much attention these days

LMinho
It's no problem
Really
Changbin matters at a time like this
If his memories are apparently coming back
Then this is a big moment
I understand babe

PrinceChannie
Thank you Minho
Ilysm
You're so understanding

LMinho
No prob babe
Ily too
Also
Make sure to stay well and stay away from strangers!

PrinceChannie
I will daddy

LMinho
Daddy??
Ahdhsiiabdiwilgpenaoc
That's right baby
',:)

PrinceChannie
U were just freaking out a few seconds ago cuz I called u daddy
xD
Daddy chill

LMinho
This is bad for Minho junior
Stop turning me on baby

PrinceChannie
*U joke too much:*

LMinhoWow u look so sexy bby boyMy necklace I gave to you and

LMinho
Wow u look so sexy bby boy
My necklace I gave to you and...
Isn't that my coat you never returned?

PrinceChannie
You know it
And...
Only for daddy

LMinho
Ah fuck
You just can't stop teasing me huh?

PrinceChannie
I'm not teasing daddy
Just telling the truth

LMinho
Ughhh
I can't wait to fuck u up
U look delicious
Just wanna fuck u up so bad

Chan smirked, about to reply. "Whatchu doing there?" A voice startles him. Chan yelps out, dropping his phone as he almost had a heart attack. "NOTHING!! WHY ARE YOU HERE HYUNJIN!?" he shouts, ducking and flopping onto his phone to make sure the boy had no view of the messages. Hyunjin stared at him in confusion, "Obviously here for my wife changbin, we're gonna get married one day. Also, why are you on the floor?" Hyunjin raises an eyebrow. "ABSOLUTELY FOR FUN!!" Chan nods aggressively. Hyunjin looked at him weirdly before shrugging it off as he went to Changbin's room. Chan sighed in relief, gulping and making sure no one was in his room. Replying back to Minho with flustered heated cheeks and cautious eyes.

Sorry this chapter is really short, I promise there is more to come. Just to tell you, there's going to be suspense and a really big plot twist. So be warned!

If any of you are fans of NCT or stan them, my friend created a story of Jaehyun. BabyDuckyChannie It's not a romance story and it sounds fun and exciting, so go check out her stories. She also makes underrated ship stories. Thanks for reading all this, MKay Bye!