Sweet

ChangBby398
JINNIEEE!!

HyunJJ
Hm?
What is it Hyung?

ChangBby398
I GOT CONCERT TICKETS
FOR STARBOYS!!

HyunJJ
Oooh!
What row?

ChangBby398
ME AND CHANNIE-HYUNG WERE LUCKY
WE GOT THE FRONT
THAT MEANS IM LIKE BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS HYUNJIN!!
OMGSKNFJE IM SO EXCITED!!

HyunJJ
That's great!
Maybe we'll see eachother again!

ChangBby398
REALLY!?

HyunJJ
Yeah!
Maybe!

ChangBby398
I'm so excited!
I'll also be at their fan sign!

HyunJJ
Lol
You're lucky

ChangBby398
Mhm!
Channie-Hyung might faint if Minho holds his hand..
but I won't when Hyunjin does!

HyunJJ
Haha, I'll talk to you later
My friends are annoying me

ChangBby398
Bye Jinnie <3

HyunJJ
Bye Binnie-Hyung~

"Does that mean I'll meet the Chan-cutie!?" Minho squeals. "Yes.. now stop shaking me.." Hyunjin facepalms. "I'm excited!" Minho grins. "No way," Hyunjin gasps sarcastically. "Quiet down you two," Woojin mumbles. "The concert is in two days!" Minho smiles widely. "Yeah, yeah.. now let's practice!" Hyunjin urges the older.

"Finally.. we're done.." Hyunjin pants. "I'm gonna text Changbin now," Hyunjin pulls out his phone.

HyunJJ
I'm back

ChangBby398
Hi jinnie~
I'm at the Café

HyunJJ
I wish I could see youuuu

ChangBby398
Me too
I miss you Jinnie :C

HyunJJ
I miss you too Binnie-Hyung
We'll see each other soon

ChangBby398
Okay

Two days have passed

"I can hear how loud the stars are.." Felix laughs. "They're cheering for us!" Minho chuckles. "Stars! Stars! Stars!" Seungmin and Jeongin laugh. "I'm nervous, but we can do this." Woojin smiles. "Let's go guys!" Hyunjin grins with Jisung.

"Our spring~ O~Oh Our spring~" Seungmin starts with Jeongin.

"The leaves rustle on the ground, as the flowers bloom all around~!" Minho sang. "My heart beats to the sound~!" Jisung duos with him.

"The blooming flowers, intrigue me more and more each day." Woojin sang with Felix. "Our spring~ we bring you our spring~" Hyunjin sang.

"The droplets of water, raining down on us. Oh~ our spring is here.. w~we bring you our spring!" They all sang.

"Our spring~.. H~Hoo~ our spring~" Felix sang loudly. "Our spring is here.. with you right here.." Hyunjin sung.

"The leaves rustle on the gro~u~nd~ as the flowers bloom all around~" Minho holds his notes. "Our hearts beat to the so~u~nd~!" Jisung sings his heart out.

"The blooming flowers, intrigue us all more and more each d~a~y~!" Woojin sings high. "O~Oh! Our spring! Yes, our spring~! The beautiful flowers all around~! The sound of the rain all around~!" Hyunjin sings high after Woojin.

"Oh~! our spring.. our spring.. our spring~.. is finall~y.. here~.." Seungmin and Jeongin end it off, holding the last note.

The Stars cheer loudly, screaming and chanting all their names. "Thank you Stars!" Hyunjin smiles widely, speaking into the mic. Hyunjin scans around for Changbin, spotting him with Chan. Changbin was cheering loudly, looking at Hyunjin. Hyunjin jumps off the stage, heading towards the two. Minho follows, "Hey," Hyunjin winks. Changbin's eyes widen, looking around as he pointed at himself. "A-are you talking to me..?" Changbin gasps. "Yes, you the cutie." Hyunjin laughs. "Oh my god.." Chan gasps. "Hi there~" Minho winks at Chan. "What's your name?" Hyunjin chuckles. "C-Changbin.." Changbin blushes. "Well Changbin, See you at my next concert?" Hyunjin smiles. "Y-Yeah," Changbin nods. "Bye cutie~" Minho waves at Chan, heading back to the stage. "Bye Bin," Hyunjin winks, following after Minho. Chan and Changbin faint, "THEY FAINTED!!" The stars gasp. "Uh, would someone please help them?" Jeongin gasps. "Actually, I will." Hyunjin jumps back down, lifting Changbin bridal-style. Minho picks up Chan, the two head backstage and set them in chair in the changing room. "See you next concert Stars!" Hyunjin smiles widely, waving as they all went backstage. The Stars screaming and cheering.

Changbin and Chan wake up, looking around. "Oh my god.. have we been kidnapped!?" Chan gasps with Changbin. "Well then it's a very lucky day to be kidnapped by your idols hm?" Minho chuckles. "It's Minho!" Chan gasps. "Wait.. this has to be a dream.." Chan nods. "Pfft, this isn't real.. it's just a Dream." Chan pinches Minho's Cheeks. "I'm sure it's 100% real," Hyunjin laughs. "Haha.. Wait.. t-this is.. this is Minho.." Chan laughs it off, suddenly realizing it was reality. "T-then..!" Chan's eye's widen. Minho smirks, holding his hands. "It's reality babe~" Minho winks, pulling him onto his lap. "I-I'm.. I'm sitting on the Minho's lap.. the god.. of StarBoys.." Chan blushes in disbelief. "That's right Baby," Minho smirks. "Hey Changbin," Hyunjin smiles. Changbin doesn't respond, and covers his face in embarrassment. "Are you gonna ignore me cutie?" Hyunjin chuckles. "N-no..!" Changbin blushes. "I-I'm just.." Changbin fiddles with his fingers. "A bit in disbelief because you're talking with the Hyunjin of StarBoys?" Hyunjin smirks. "Y-Yeah.." Changbin nods. "Haha, don't be so uptight. It's not everyday I see a cutie like you," Hyunjin ruffles his hair. Changbin's face turns red, "Y-you're making me blush..!" Changbin pouts. "I can do more than just make you blush," Hyunjin wiggles his eyebrows, and winks. Changbin's cheeks turned a bright shade of red, "shameless flirt," Minho coughs awkwardly. "Oh shut it Hyung," Hyunjin laughs. They all part ways and head back home.

I am very sorry that I wasn't able to update due to dance practice, my grades, a dance competition, my parents, and school. I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Cliché, it will be better next time!