Getting Mom and Dad together pt.1

HyunJJ
Heyyy

ChangBby398
Hiii

HyunJJ
What are you doing baby

ChangBby398
Mm
Nothing
Just trying to cheer up Channie-Hyung
He's sad

HyunJJ
Oh really?
Minho is making a sad face too
Didn't they have an argument yesterday?

ChangBby398
Yeah..

HyunJJ
Don't worry
I have a plan
I'll text them to meet me somewhere
But I won't actually meet them
They'll be meeting each other

ChangBby398
That sounds great!
It'll cheer up Channie
Thanks Jinnie ♡

HyunJJ
You're welcome baby ♡

Changbin smiles, setting his phone down. Glancing over at Chan who's been staring out the window, for the longest time. "Channie-Hyung," he calls out. Chan stops spacing out, looking at Changbin. "Y-yes..?" He gives a forced smile. "I'm going out with Sseunie-Hyung.. will you be okay..?" Changbin asks. Chan doesn't respond, giving a slight nod of approval. "I'll be going now, bye." Changbin gets up, giving a little wave. Chan waves back, letting out a sigh as he heard the door close. His phone buzzes, Chan picks it up.

HyunJJ
Hey
Meet me at the Café you work at
In 10 minutes

PrinceChannie
Alright
What for?

HyunJJ
You'll see when you get there

PrinceChannie
Okay..

Chan sighs in confusion, scratching his head as he slips his phone into his pocket. "Do you think they'll come Jinnie..?" Changbin raises an eyebrow. "They will.." Hyunjin nods, cupping the older's cheeks and kissing his lips. The two hide at the table in the corner, blocking their faces with the Menu. Minho enters, looking around for Hyunjin. Unable to find him, he sits down and pulls his phone out.

LMinho
Where are you?
You slowpoke

HyunJJ
I'll be late
I'm with Manager-Hyung

LMinho
Oh ok
Don't take too long
Your coffee is going to get cold..

HyunJJ
Order a hot chocolate for me

LMinho
Hot chocolate?
Since when did you like it?
I thought you hated Hot chocolate..?

HyunJJ
I'm craving for it
Also
My baby got me to like it
Maybe it's because he made the hot chocolate :)
It's sweet like him~

LMinho
Ew..
Go say your lovey-dovey stuff somewhere else

HyunJJ
You're just jealous :P

LMinho
Whatever loser
Bye

HyunJJ
Bye mister jelly

Minho rolls his eyes, setting his phone down. "Tch, what a bitch.." he pouts. "What!? How dare he call me a bitch behind my back..!?" Hyunjin whisper shouts with anger. "Jinnie, calm down.. this is for Channie and Min." Changbin shakes his head. "Fine.. but I'm still going to fight with him later.." Hyunjin crosses his arms, pouting. Changbin giggles quietly, kissing the younger to cheer him up. Chan finally arrives, scanning around for Hyunjin who was nowhere in sight. 'Great.. so he's not here yet. Now I have to wait? Totally great.. I wonder what Bin is doing..' Chan sits down, sighing. 'Him and Hyunjin look great together.. I'm not even good enough for Minho.. So, why would he ever date someone like me..?' "Chan..?" A voice interrupts his thoughts. Chan looks up, finding Minho. "M-min.. ho..?" Chan trembles, he could feel his vision blurring. As tears threatened to escape his eyes, "Bab—.. Chan.. what are you doing here?" Minho looks into the others eyes. "H.. Hyunjin asked me to meet him here.." Chan explains, averting his gaze. "He asked me the same thing.." Minho was confused. "He did?" Chan looks at him. "Yeah.. he told me he had a surprise or something.." Minho scratches his head. "A surprise? Hyunjin told me something like that." Chan's eyes widen. "Did he.. set us up?" Minho sits down. Chan gulps, "Chan.. I want to tell you, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being so jealous and being so possessive.. I get envious easily.. trust me. I even got jealous over you and Changbin, and you two have known each other longer than us. I'm sorry for everything I said to hurt you, I didn't mean it.. it's just—.. fuck. I really love you and seeing you with anyone just makes me angry. Especially Felix, because you two can relate so much.. T-that's why.. I was jealous.." Minho explains, trying hard to not break down in front of Chan. "Minho, I understand. But you need to trust me.. You're the only one in my heart, I promise." Chan cups his cheeks. Minho sniffles, looking into his eyes. "I-i am..?" His bottom lip quivers. "Of course, I love you Minho.. and nothing will ever change that." Chan smiles warmly. Minho couldn't resist the urge to smile back. Changbin on the other hand, was crying. "Bin.. are you crying..?" Hyunjin whispers. "S-sorry.. I-it's just.. they look so happy together.." Changbin sniffles. Hyunjin smiles, hugging the boy and stroking his head. "Aish.. you big crybaby.. I love you." He chuckles, kissing the top of his head. "I wove you too Jinnie." Changbin's voice muffled in Hyunjin's chest.

Girl's POV

"Why are you being like this? Why do you even do this?" The boy with red hair asks me. Apparently his name was Mark, that name was enough to make me snort. "I do this because I love him." I shrugged. "But, he won't love you back. No matter what you do," the tall boy crosses his arms. "Gyeom, could you get me that over there?" Mark asks. "Sure Babe," Yugyeom smiles. 'Yuck.. they make me sick..' I mentally gag. "Woah, Gyeom..? Babe..? I knew you two were together!" A voice shouts. "BamBam..!?" Mark blushes furiously. "Shut up! You can't tell the others!" Yugyeom smacks his arm. "Why not? They'll just tease you and act like a couple to joke around." BamBam smirks. "That's exactly why! Youngjae and Jinyoung will act all lovey dovey to tease us." Mark pouts. "Whatever~you~say~" BamBam spoke in a sing-song, before he looked at me. "Right.. I forgot about her." He rolls his eyes. I scoff, looking away as thoughts filled my mind. 'What am I doing with my life..? It's not even worth doing all this..'