Let's see what you know about me

Okay here are some of the question readers wants to know.

LunaLucarik

1. What are your likes (name 3)

Answer: (1) I like playing with pets.(2) I like writing (3) I like reading.

2. What are your dislikes (name 3)

Answer: (1) I don't like when people judge persons based on there looks. (2) I don't like Spanish class (sorry for you Spanish lovers.) (3) I don't like perverts.

3. Are you subscribed to PewDiePie.

Answer: No

DemonThyia

4. When you grow to be a famous writer (if you want to) where would you want to start your job at? (Like, which city?)

Answer: okay I wasn't really planning to be a writer, but hey you don't know what the future holds, but for your answer I would start at New Jersey.

strangecats

5. Do you have any authors that you favour.

Answer: okay will that would be about 5 or 6 of you, yea that's it.

Izuku_Todoroki_

6. If you where to fate anyone one from my hero even pro's...... Who would it be?

Answer: okay I don't really know what to write but I would want Midoriya and Todoroki to be together.

7. Also your favorite gay OTP?

Answer: mine is Bakugo and Kirishma, along with Todoroki and Midoriya.

Deadcrow3000MAX

8. What is your zodiac sign and it's symbol?

Answer: my sign is Virgo and my symbol is Maiden or The Virgin.

9. What is your favorite colour?

Answer: my favorite colour is Pink, Turquoise, and Yellow.

A/N:

I now I should have done this earlier, but I got out of school late because I got a detention, and my internet is going haywire so bare with me,

Oh and if you have more question be free to write more in the comment below,

And the stories have a tie, so that means...

GOOSEBUMPS-3

Soulmates-3

'till next time....

See ya soon

Sunshine fairy 15💋