Izumi's terrible past

Third Person POV

"---- Reports say a villain by the name Hatter know by his crazy antics ended with the lives of 10 heroes, sadly two married couple leaving their baby girl behind the child's name is Izumi Midoriya and she has a very rare types of quirks one is known as healing the user can heal anyone, and another quirk that is unidentified word has it that the girl is staying with her close relative ...."

"I told you that kid has a powerful quirk she can be useful in Shoto's training," said a tall buff man with flames surrounding his hair and mustache name Enji Todoroki aka Endeavor." But you can't just take the poor girl, her parents just died." a beautiful white-headed woman name Rei Todoroki said.

"So...a few hours ago I spoke with her aunt and she agreed to let the girl in marriage." said Endeavor."The poor thing the aunt must not care for her, to just let her go in a marriage that's just terrible." said the woman.

"Silence" Endeavor demanded."This marriage will proceed so make sure that Shoto is ready tomorrow the aunt and the girl are coming over."Rei sat there in silence as her husband walks out the door.

  The Next Day

The Todoroki family was outside waiting for the aunt and the girl to come Endeavor was standing there with an angry expression on his face, his wife standing beside her youngest 4-year-old son Shoto standing beside her looking at his mother.

"mom who is this girl that is coming to us?" asked the peppermint boy to his mother.
"Listen Shoto the girl you will meet now will spend time from time with us and your father wants you to know her better and...."

"Mom I know that dad has arranged a marriage for me and that girl I heard your conversation a few days ago, I'm sorry even if I don't agree nothing good would come out of it for me or the girl." His mother couldn't stand it anymore the tears were threatening to be spilled but she holds it together.

There the little girl stands, or rather hiding behind her aunt's leg 'she is kind of cute' Shoto thought."We have been waiting for you this is my son Shoto Todoroki his quirk is called half cold half hot." Endeavor said in his usually angry voice.

"Why don't you introduce yourself kid." the white-headed woman said."H-hello m-my name i-is I-Izumi Midoriya and my quirks are Heal and Flower Power." They didn't question her about her quirk so they chat until it was time for the Midoriya's to go home.

Days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months were Izumi had to heal Shoto several times from his 'training bruises' before she goes home but the two had gotten along pretty fast than expected, everything was fine until a fateful accident happen Shoto's mother hot poured boiling water on the left side of his face saying that every day it reminds her of his father (Endeavor).

His father was angry at her action and sent her away to a mental hospital calming that she has gotten 'insane' Shoto vowed to himself that he would never use his left-sided quirk.

"Shoto do you want me to heal that?"Izumi asked referring to the 'burn' "It will leave a scar later." However, that angered Shoto even more until it was getting the best of him."Stay away" Shoto said coldly."W-w-what?" Izumi flinches insurprise. "I don't want you to heal this ever. You are just here to heal my training bruises, nothing also so don't get too confident."

With that, the bi headed boy left. Izumi fell to the ground crying her eyes out until later she was found by Fuyumi, Shoto's older sister who comfort her and told her that everything would be back to normal. IT DID NOT HAPPEN, HOWEVER.

A/N:

654 words OMG hooray for me😀😀😀. I know that said Saturday but I just can't wait and this idea just runs through my head.

Sunshine fairy15 💋