Betrayed

Third Person POV

Mina, Ochako, and Izumi notice how Yaoyorozo and Todoroki have been acting lately, every time they would look at each other they either blush or look away, but Izumi, Mina, and Ochako started to get suspicious and would keep an eye on them. It was Monday and time to get ready for U.A.

Izumi got ready to walk out of the room and prepare breakfast for herself and Shoto when it was done she gave Shoto his bento he just said 'thanks' shoved it in his bag and walk away. Izumi sigh she just wants the old Shoto that she fell in love with back, she walks to U.A where is saw Mina and Ochako waiting for her.

Izumi POV

I walked to U.A were I saw Mina and Ochako waiting for me we started talking about staff while walking, we were walking in the U.A halls were we heard 'crack.' "What was that," Mina said. "The noise it's coming from over there."Ochako pointed to a door I think it's the janitor's room the three of us quietly walk to the door and quietly opened the door to meet a terrifying sight of Yaoyorozo and Shoto were kissing each other.

Shoto's hands were on her butt while Yaoyorozo hands were in his pants. Mina and Ochako and I look at them in disgust they both look at me but I ran off, I heard them ran after but I was too busy crying I ran in the garden and cry harder they finally found me and kneel down my level and started comforting me.

"It's okay Izumi cry it out we are here for you." Mina and Ochako both comfort me until it was time to go to class. The three of us walk in class to see Aizawa sensi in front of the class when he heard us he's head immediately turn to us.

"Where were you three-class started 10 minutes ago ugh whatever just take your seats," he says in his usually tired voice. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Mina and Ochako death glare Yaoyorozo and Shoto who were looking at them and sunk in their seats.

Mr. Aizawa started his class the whole time Mina and Ochako were death glaring Yaoyorozo and Shoto.

    Time skip ( brought to you by my lazy ass)

The bell ring signaling it was lunchtime I didn't feel like going, I can't believe what Sho... I mean Todoroki did I just wanna cry I felt someone tap my shoulder and saw it was just Mina and Ochako.

"I feel betrayed," Ochako said. "For what?" I asked I'm starting to get confused. "You don't know well apparently the whole class knows expect Mr.Aizawa and Bakugo know about them." An angry Mina replied.

"So I guess you guys just know too, guess I'm not the only one." The three of us turn around to see Bakugo walking to us. "So it's true then, Jesus Christ I wanna murder someone," Ochako mumbled.

"Well don't worry I'm here for you even though I did bad things to you I will always be here." Bakugo hug me which shock me and I started to cry while hugging him back Mina and Ochako hugged me as well I heard them mumbled that they promise they would stay by me.

Sunshine fairy15 💋