I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Izumi POV

The bell rang signaling that school is over and I am completely nervous what will Shoto say to me, I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't hear the guys calling me.

"Oi Deku gets your head out of the clouds and let's go," Kacchan shouted his left hand was around Kirishma waist. "Aww look at that already being love birds." I pointed at Kacchan left hand that's on Kirishma's waist, the two immediately blush and Bakugo playfully glares at me and I laugh at them.

"I'm sorry but I have to meet up with someone can you wait at the park for me?" I ask them. "Of course we can but who are you meeting wit----- you know what nevermind I already know who it is anyway." Uraraka wiggles her eyebrows at me and smirk.

"Come on guys we don't want Izumi to keep the mystery boy waiting let's go!!" before they can protest Uraraka pushes them off and winked at me before going with them.

I sigh and walk in the direction of the garden and felt at peace every time I walk here it always calms me down not to mention that I'm a nature lover, I continue walking when a red and white-headed boy come to view he was sitting on the ground in front a lake throwing rocks in it, I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey, Todoroki you wanted to talk to me?" He turns around and gave me a small smile and patted the spot next to him, I sit beside enjoying the view of the lake, but I couldn't help but look at Todoroki's face he was still handsome as before but he's eyes are filled with sadness.

"Izumi I wanted to talk to you for a reason *sigh* I wanted to say I'm really really sorry for causing all that trouble for breaking your heart and for causing you sadness I really love you but I just don't know how to show it even when I was with Yaoyorozo I don't really show my emotions much, I guess since the incident with mom I just close around everyone, but I can see that you were trying to break my wall but all I do is push you away I'm really sorry Izumi I still love you but as I said before I don't know how to show it." that's when the unexpected come tears were flowing from Todoroki's eyes, he was crying Todoroki never cries ever since the incident with his mother.

"I know that you are sorry Todoroki and I forgive you but ever since that incident I was trying to let you open up to me and I know that's it hard to show your emotions so why don't you let me help you." with that my lips brush against he's and I kiss him I felt him tense up but relax and I kiss back your kiss was slow and passionate after a well I break the kiss.

"I love you Todoroki."

"Can you call me by the nickname you gave me when we were little." He kisses me again and places my on he's lap we break apart and I lay my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you Izu"

"I love you too Sho"

A/N:

That's a rap I'm definitely tired from all this writing and my wrist is hurting me so...

See ya next time...

Sunshine fairy 15💋