Girls Night

Ever since they started living in the dorms Friday were proclaimed ' girls night ' they usually have a sleepover at one of the girl's bedrooms and changed it every week, or just stay awake and chat about random stuff.

Tonight they were playing 'never have I ever ' in Ochako's room "Okay Ochako tell us what you never done." said Mina."okay never have I ever ...uh...hmm.....uh I got it never have I ever kiss someone in the class." Everyone looks around the room to see who would take a sip of their drink, and start squealing once they saw two-person take a sip of their drink.

"Spit it out Mina who did you kiss tell us, tell us?" Hagakure yelled."I-it w-was k-k-kirishma back-k in junior school but it was a dare nothing else happened."Mina replied all the girls expect Mina had disappointed looks on their faces.

"Well, we already know who Deku kissed," Ochako said wiggling her eyebrows all the girls soon catch on and started squealing again.

"Tell us Midoriya who, when and why?" All the girls shouted expect Izumi shouted. "W-w-well I-it w-was with S-S-Shoto and it was 4 years ago because my healing quirk works better when I by via mouth it would heal them better." The girls squeal louder until a loud pounding was heard on the door.

Mina want to open the door."Can't you girls shut the f**k up for a damn minute or two we are trying to play a damn video game but because of your f**king squealing we can't f**king hear each other." yelled bakugo and stormed off back in the common room. 

"Well that was nice off bakugo to drop by and yell at us anyway let's get some sleep Jiro and Midoriya look pretty sleepy," Momo said, with that, all the girls pull out their sleeping bags and sleep in Ochako's room for the night.