Battles Pt. 1

Third Person POV

After lunch, their home teacher had to say, " Today we will have a quirk test make a line and fellow to the south grounds." Said Aizawa, unexpectedly received loud groans from his students.

It wasn't that rare that Aizawa made that kind of tests, basically; two students teaming up which are heroes to deactivate a bomb that is guarded by another team which are villains, to make it harder the building always destroy itself beams could fall from very high place, the columns collapsed and the floors were constantly cracking, everyone had to keep in mind not to make lousy tactics without thinking.

The class proceeds to change into their hero costumes. So the training could start. "You look fine as always Midoriya." said a grape boy while making thumbs up with a nose bleed winning a death glare from Izumi which shock the whole class expect Mina, Ochako and Katsuki.

Indeed Izumi looked pretty cute with her custom on,(picture up above^^) it was sort of a pink nurse dress, even though her quirk is heal and flower power (nature) the dress has some supplies in case she gets injured. Class started, and with that, the test did too.

Teams:

A. Midoriya and Bakugo (heroes)
B. Uraka and Ashido (heroes)
C. Yaoyorozo and Todoroki (villains)
D. Mashirao and Asui (villains)
E. Lida and Kirishma (heroes)
F. Kaminari and Mineta (villains)
G. Hagakure and Shoji (villains)
I. Jiro and Tokoyami (heroes)
J. Koda and Aoyama (villains)

"Okay now class the rules are, you have 5minutes to plan with your partners, you must find the bomb to win. You will be given an earpiece to hear your partners and me, first-team A vs C." Aizawa said. Everyone expect Ochako, Izumi, and Katsuki sweat drop.............. all hell is about to break loose.

Sunshine fairy15 💋