Battles P.T 2

Izumi POV

Hoo man I knew that I'm angry at them but the look kacchan was giving them I know that he's going to give 'em hell, he was looking at that like his prey or something else.

"Come on Deku I have a plan." Kacchan looks definitely evil.
"Kacchan don't do anything selfish why don't you go for Yaoyorozo and me Todoroki, I will use a flower to find where they are, while I distract Todoroki you go for Yaoyorozo but please Kacchan I'm begging you don't murder her." Pleaded me.

"Tch it depends but I well try only for you and don't tell anyone or else you will be my next victim." "Your five minutes are up the villain team is in the building go find the bomb," Aizawa said we started running up the flight of stairs until I saw a flower I ran up to it and touch it, my hands started to glow pink my vision immediately find Todoroki walking out the door and Yaoyorozo in front of the bomb on the fifth floor.

"Kacchan their on the fifth floor Yaoyorozo is protecting the bomb and Todoroki is on the third floor heading our way when I give the signal you go for the bomb." As soon as Izumi finished her sentence the atmosphere was starting to get cold and the suddenly ice started to form on the walls and out of the blue Todoroki appeared walking out and exhaling an icy breath.

"Kacchan go for the bomb I got this," I shouted Kacchan wasted no time and was off to the fifth floor, now it was only me and Todoroki. I started chanting a spell

O the life-giver
The purest spell of all
Come forth and cleanse
Come forth and attack

'WATER VINES'

Third-person POV

Vines started to grow from under the ice to huge giant vines and water poured from the roots filling the room with water, about 5 minutes later the water died down Todoroki got a good look at Izumi and his breath hitched.

Izumi was glowing green her hair loose and flying in the air Todoroki shot spike ice platform towards her but Izumi dodge the attack and started flipping towards Todoroki, he was caught off guard when she was behind him Izumi's right hand glowed pink a beautiful flower called Poppy appeared with a sleeping gas scent she quickly covers Todoroki's nose with the flower, he immediately collapsed in her arms she gently place him on the ground and contact Bakugo.

Izumi POV

"Kacchan do you hear me I'm heading your way." Izumi contacted Kacchan while running." Still, on the fifth floor, the b*t*h won't give up." *Gunshot* *Gunshot* "What's that?" "Deku stop asking questions and get your a** up here already." Kacchan disables the earpiece.

I open the back door to the fifth floor to see the bomb and Yaoyorozo in front of it, shooting gunshots at Kacchan my hands glowed pink again and the same flower with the sleeping gas I used on Todoroki appeared in my hands, I quietly walk behind Yaoyorozo and quickly placed the flower over her nose she collapses on the floor with a thud and Kacchan quickly touch the bomb. " HERO TEAM WINS!!"

Meanwhile with the 'others'

Everyone expects Mina, Ochako and Mr. Aizawa were shocked they didn't know that Izumi was strong no not strong powerful they cross their fingers and silently pray that they won't fight her or they would end up dying.

Sunshine fairy💋