Rain X Depressed!Reader

@PrinceRainOfMK
deals with thoughts and actions of suicide / depression. read at your own risk.

Staring at your wrists, you couldn't help but feel useless. Each cut and scar only reminded you of every time you were too weak to stand up for yourself.

You weren't as experienced as Kung Lao or Liu Kang. This resulted in many scoldings from you trainer, and many insults from other kombatants.

The only person who you could talk to was Rain.

He was always there for you and constantly listened to what you had to say. He comforted you, reasoned with you, and overall made you feel better about yourself.

The only thing you two didn't know about each other was the feelings you both shared.

One night, you were done with all the scoldings.

You quickly wrote a note for Rain to see, before heading off to the nearest bridge.

You didn't know how long you sat on that edge for. What were you waiting for? For someone who cared to come tell you not to do it? For Rain to see your note.

After an hour, you decided that nobody cared. Not even Rain.

You sighed as you stood up, staring at the gushing water thousands of feet below the bridge.

"Y/N!" You heard your name being called. You turned to see who shouted your name but you saw no one.

"Y/N! Y/N, no!" The voice shouted again. You squinted your eyes and could finally see Rain running towards you in the darkness.

He was a few feet from you when he slowed down, panting. He held his hand up, a piece of paper for her to see.

"I got your note.. please don't do this. I.. I love you too." He pleaded quietly.

"You.. you actually care?" You frowned.

"Of course I care, Y/N. I don't care about what others think of you, and you shouldn't either. All that matters is that I care."

wow
tbh people are requesting sm that it makes me sad

but some requests I'm not going to do. if I don't know the characters, it's a no. lemons are a no also.

no more requests for quan chi, baraka, shinnok, tremor, kabal, noob saibot, ermac, rain, etc.