Raiden X Reader

Another Raiden oneshot because I feel like it.

Thunderstorms. You hated them.

You always felt a little intimidated by Raiden because of.. y'know, lightning and thunder. You tried to keep your distance from Raiden, but since you were trying to avoid him, he was everywhere you went.

Everywhere you go, you'd always see him, but you'd always run away in fear.

Right now, there was a severe thunderstorm. You were on the verge of tears because you were terrified. Loud thunders boomed, and bright lightning flashed through every window.

You heard a knock at the door. "(Y/N), can I come in?"

That was Raiden. You were too scared to move, but Raiden invited himself in.

"Gah! You.. thunder.. storm.." you gasped, finding it hard to make words as you scrambled as far away from him.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said, slowly taking a step forward.

"Thunderstorm.." you gasped. "Strong.. bright.. loud.. scary..."

Raiden stopped in his tracks. "Your scared of thunderstorms and lightning?"

You nodded slightly. Raiden couldn't help but feel slightly guilty.

"And so your scared of me..?" He asked. You nodded again. "You can trust me.."

You started to feel safe around Raiden. That was, until a loud boom erupted. You yelped and fell to your knees in terror. Raiden for down on one knee and gave you a hug.

You found yourself beginning to hug back. He gave you a kiss on your forehead.

"The storm should clear up in a few minutes." He smiled, then teleported away.

"I don't think I'm scared of thunderstorms anymore." You smiled.

Request~!