Liu Kang X Yandere!Reader

Taeshook_Sun

There she was again. Standing in front of Liu Kang, talking with him, laughing with him, and.. giving his cheek a kiss?

The way he reacted started a fire within you. Your chest boiled with raw emotion and your fists clenched tightly.

You never liked Kitana. Not just because she like your Liu Kang, but to you.. she was just a spoiled brat in your eyes.

How could he not see it? How could be possibly think a girl like that was better than a girl like you?

You shook your head and averted your eyes from the scene. Storming off, you couldn't get your mind off of Kitana.

The next morning, Kitana was missing. You just had to play your part and act as if you were concerned for her wellbeing.

When Liu Kang began walking up to you, your heart fluttered.

"Hey, Y/N." He frowned.

"H - Hey.." You stammered, setting your book down.

"Have you seen Kitana?" He asked sadly.

He noticed the way your nervous expression fell blank and your happy eyes turned cold.

"No." You hissed, opening your book back up and ignoring his presence.

There was a moment of tense silence before he spoke again.

"You did something, didn't you?" He asked firmly. You looked back at him with your cold eyes.

"My business is none of yours." You snapped before storming off.

Liu Kang sat there, frowning. He had a crush on both Kitana and you, and was having a hard time choosing between you two.

I guess now he didn't have to choose.

That night, Liu Kang showed up at your house.

"What do you want?" You raised an eyebrow.

"I came to say.. I don't judge you for what you did to Kitana." He swallowed nervously. "And..
I kind of have a crush on you."

boom
one more request cos I already have another one I have to do