You Chose: Sub-Zero

You wake up in your cement cell, making loud noises whilst trying to garner the guards' attention. One guard came and pulled you out of your cell, wrapping your wrists in chains to make sure you don't escape, but you weren't planning on it.

"Ah, so (Y/N), have you made your decision?" He asked, walking up to you.

"I have," you replied firmly. "I choose you,"

"That is wonderful. Alert Scorpion, free him." Kuai demanded, and guards rushed off. "As for you, you'll rise to be with me through everything."

He pulled you into a tender kiss, and you kissed back, loving the way his cold lips made your tingle with an icy chill. You both pulled back and heard a loud shout, and you saw a great big ball of fire burst through the wall.

"Scorpion?" You decided not to call him Hanzo anymore, considering you weren't going to be a Shirai Ryu anymore, and you were going to be a Lin Kuei.

"You chose him?" He said angrily.

"You can't control me, Scorpion." You said fiercely. He did a growling sound, and teleported away.

You kissed Kuai on his cheek.

"Follow me," he said, and grabbed your hand softly. He led you around the whole building.

You were mesmerized. You loved the patterns in the bricks, the way the colors matched everything beautifully. But most of all you loved the structure and the way it was built.

"It's beautiful," you whispered.

"Not at beautiful as you," he whispered back, and kissed your forehead.

GOOD ENDING