Yandere!Ermac X Reader

Requested by Jackaljack13
Enjoy :P
I'll try to make it different than you being a loyal servant to Kotal Kahn, okay? At least, I think Ermac is loyal to Kotal..

You were staying at Kotal Kahn's empire. The reason why? A certain green floating ghost thing (*ahem*Ermac..) forced you to stay there. You never knew why, but you agreed anyways.

You had met Reptile, Erron, and Ermac, and you all quickly became allies. You developed a crush for Reptile(because I cant stand to kill Erron) and you wanted to confess, but you were shy. So, for advice, you went to talk to Ermac.

"I don't know. I've got a crush on this guy, but I'm not sure he'll accept my feelings. What would you do?" You asked.

"We would be straightforward, telling him how you feel immediately. Any guy would be stupid to ignore your feelings," Ermac said.

"Wow.." you said, staring at Ermac. "Okay. I'll go tell him right now!"

You ran out of the room, leaving an upset Ermac behind.

"Reptile!" You yelled. He turned around and away from Erron, and Erron walked away.

"What?" He said.

"I l-love you!" You yelled quickly, embarrassed.

"I love you too!" He said back, and before you two could kiss, a green aura wrapped around Reptile. Reptile was thrown across the room, and his organs splattered against the wall.

"What..?" You said in horror while Ermac wrapped his arms around you.

"You are ours."

Yay, me.

If you have any oneshots, be sure to request them.
Though, I think I'm going to take a break from OutWorld oneshots because I feel like all my oneshots are in OutWorld and involving OutWorld characters.