Erron Black X Wanted!Reader

You roamed the shadows of OutWorld quietly, passing many tarktans but remaining to stay hidden. When no one was around, you'd shred the 'Wanted!' posters of you down, trying to be quiet.

You stopped by a alley to rest when you heard the voice of Erron Black. The only reason you knew him was because you stole one of his guns.

"I need to find that girl. She still has my gun, I'm sure of it." His gruff voice stated. Yep, that was definitely him.

"Erron, can't you just get another gun? Or at least stop this useless search? You have plenty guns, why do you want this one back?" A reptilian voice said.

You skittered to a dark corner where you were sure you were hidden, but the gun scraped against the ground and Erron heard it.

"Who's there?" He growled. When you didn't answer he walked down the tiny alleyway, soon backing out and you were sure he was gone.

"Found her, Reptile. Maybe I'll get a raise if I give her to the Emperor." He said, his arm wrapped around your neck and his gun pointed to your head. You weren't going down without a fight.

You pulled your leg forward, then slamming your leg backwards, your shoe heel hitting Erron directly in his baby maker.

Erron crumpled to the ground, holding his crotch in pain. Reptile spat a pool of acid out in front of you, but it wasn't big enough yet so you easily jumped over it and ran past Reptile, jumping from the sides of buildings until you reach the top.

"Do not let her get away, Reptile!" Erron yelled in pain as Reptile started climbing the building. You started jumping from building to building as you tried to escape Reptile, but his long tounge wrapped around you. You felt like you were tied in ropes as you struggled to escape Reptile's tounge. Erron soon made it on top of the building, by he didn't look angry. He looked impressed.

"I didn't know children could kick that hard," he said with a cocky smile.

"What do you mean 'child'?" You hissed angrily. He stepped on your head. He didn't answer your question.

"What should we do with her, Reptile?" Erron asked. Reptile shrugged. "Gee, that's helpful."

"You could let me go," you suggested.

"That ruins everything." He replied.

"We could.." Reptile suggested.

You decide what he suggested! What happens next is all up to you guys!

A- Let you go

B- Kill you

C- Take you to the emperor