2019 Watty Nominations!

Hi guys!

I am very pleased to announce that The Internship, How to Become Parents, Swap It Out and Jungle Boy are ALL qualified for the 2019 Watty Awards! I was so shocked and it was honestly such a great surprise considering I just got my wisdom teeth taken out today haha.

I just wanted to let you guys know that The Internship is in the Fanfiction section and can be found under the #wattys2019 tag. I'm going to be making my submission for my other stories soon so keep an eye for that too! 

I also wanted to give you guys all my uttermost love. Truly, from the bottom of my heart, this means everything to me. To just be qualified is a dream and I am so so so grateful for this opportunity. Writing has always been a hobby of mine and although I may not have the best skills, just look back at my older stories or even my older chapters haha, I've always loved to write stories. I joined Wattpad almost 6 years ago so it's honestly mind blowing to see that several of my stories are getting this type of recognition. I honestly can't wrap my mind around this.

Thank you to every who's been supporting me and this story. It means the world to me! You are all amazing and this story couldn't have been everything it's become without you guys and I appreciate every single read, vote, comment and follow. You guys have always been so supportive through all my ups and downs in my creative work and I am so grateful to have such wonderful readers and supporters. I wish I could give each and every one of you a big virtual hug!

So thank you. 

For everything. 

Expect an update soon, my lovelies!

From,

-A very drowsy and post procedure pain induced Diana