Preview: Carter's Reality

Reality

The contrast with what is imaginary, delusional, (only) in the mind, dreams, what is false, what is fictional, or what is abstract.

Reality.

The thing that hits teens like a bad storm refusing to stop as the harsh wind continuously knocks you down.

Reality.

The truth that nobody wants to face, hear nor think about.

"Fag." A disdainful voice spat at my presence as I walked inside the school.

"Disgusting leech." Another irritated voice muttered.

"Cock sucker." A girl gagged along with her friend.

"Waste of space."

I just smirked at the way they all looked down on me. The way they all try to trip me down and glare at me like they can kill with one look. I could easily laugh their stupidity and small minds as I make it through the day the way I've always done it.

By myself.

With no friends. No family.

I don't cry myself to sleep hoping that my prince will come and save me... I don't beg those dimwitted jocks to stop giving me a hard time whenever they get the chance. I don't try to fit in when the person I'll hurt the most is myself by lying. I don't wish that my dead parents will come back when I know they won't. I don't do this because I, Carter Summers, am a strong willed person that knows the sad fact that this....

This... is my reality.