Part 2 - Chapter 1

ooooh an update! - bentobear

Ray's POV

*youtube video*

"Sugar pie honey bunch, you know I really love you!" I sang at the top of my voice as I jaunted through the halls of Bellatorem High. "I can't help myself, I love you and nobody else!" I wanted to blush at the thought of Adrian as I hummed the rest of the tune of the song, but you know I just can't. Oh well. 

I amped the skip of my feet earning a baleful stare from Mrs. Fields, our History teacher and resident slave master with her homework. You'd think that her evil eye should be reserved for a deranged student running around with a gun in school but nooo, she had to give it to a boy who's just prancing along the halls. The double standard of it all! Then again, if a gun-crazy student did run around the halls, you're supposed to hide. I think. 

A lot has happened two weeks after those cheek rapists. *shudder* Especially that brown-haired cup cake murderer. Kirk and Marco are gone for some sort of spiritual cleansing with my Adrian. Damien did explain to me what they were but only after they got me off Adrian's back after an hour of horsey with my wolfy. He had such soft fur! I could also feel the warmth from his body and the calming beats of his heart.

*sigh*

I tapped my breast pocket which held the one of the small thumpers Damien made for me. Without it I'd go crazy trying to feel something, anything.

The first time I met Damien, I was about to jump a cliff hoping to hear my heart finally go thump thump. He told me he was trailing me around because he thought I was a zombie or some sort because he didn't hear my heart beat. 

*pfft*

Me a zombie? I might go around biting people. But brains? They're gross. As what my Bio teacher said. Whatever rumors you hear about a white haired boy sampling frog brains during lab are not true! Sort of.

"Shhh! Quiet he's here." I heard someone whisper some corner. I wonder wh- ooooh a cupcake!!! On the floor right in front of me was a pink cupcake. I dove towards it. I love sweet stuff. Ever since I lost my heart, I've been wanting a lot of strong things. Sweet, salty, sour and all I need them to be extra strong for me to taste anything. This probably smells like a trap and I should call for help if my mouth wasn't stuffed with icing and cup cakey goodness. Ooh another one!

Another cupcake was about six feet away from me. Several more cupcakes were trailed right behind it into an empty classroom. Licking the last of the icing from my fingers, I called out into the air. 

"Hellooooo? I hope there are no cupcake murderers out there. Mind if I take another one?" Okay, no one is around. I grabbed another one, this time a yellow cupcake. Okay just this one and I should leave. Mango bombs exploded in my mouth as I bit into it. My eyes watered at the intense flavor and I saw the rest of the cupcakes leading the room. They were in various colors which made me curious what flavors they were. 

Should I?

This is so yummy.

Damien told me not to take food from strangers.

There's no stranger here. Yay! I dashed towards the cupcakes and starting scooping them up. Ooh a red one!

A soft click of the door closing made me spin around. I was inside the classroom with a pissed off Jenny holding a cellphone to her ear.

"Hello rabbit," She grinned evilly at me as she ended the call. Jenny reminds me of the red haired girl in one of those 3D animated videos. The girl looked cute and all with her Scottish accent on 3D, but the real life version is sooo not cute. Jenny's round face was contorted with rage. "I finally caught you." 

Damien told me to steer clear of Jenny unless if he or Miki was around. Now that I remember, I was supposed to meet Miki five minutes ago.Whoopsie.

"Stay away, I have a dangerous weapon and I'm not afraid to use it!" I raised a chocolate cupcake threateningly at her.

"Oh really." Jenny took a step forward, I stepped back. She took another step and- SPLAT! Chocolate icing went well with her red hair, I giggled at her.

"Thanks for pissing me off rabbit." Jenny's eyes glowed yellow. "Any last words?"

"Meep!" 

---------------------------------

Tsk poor Ray. And yea, part two of Omega will revolve around Ray. The rest of the gang are still there of course. With new characters. Yay, I finally named my highschool in the story. The city will be next. Hope you guys are still there!