Original End *SPOILER*

AN - Hi guys, this isn’t a real update. Originally, Omega was supposed to be a short story compromising of short chapters numbering up to five or so. There was favorable feedback so I decided to expand it. This chapter was the original end of Omega. However I removed it because I didn’t want to end it in this way. Also I have trouble being ‘mean’ to my characters, it’s something I should get rid because it severely limits my writing at times. (But I just can’t *sniffles* however I’m trying)

Also this chapter might contain some spoilers especially on a new character and pack that is in the story. If you don’t like reading spoilers, please do not read this chapter.

Last chance! CONTAINS SPOILERS, TURN AWAY IF YOU DON’T WANT TO READ SPOILERS. Also this does not affect the new plot of Omega that much. This is also just a draft so it lacks some creative twist and turns.

PS - Kirk on the side. I'm biased. He's a bit chunkier now at 22 Jump street but still HOT as HELL!

Damien’s/Dy POV

I felt tired. Everywhere I go people bring me down. I just found out that my own mother has been drugging me. For what? She couldn’t even say it. However I knew. The Alpha doesn’t want a fag for a son-in-law. My mother must have meant well to take the deal to spare my life as long as I stayed away from Kirk. She doesn’t know that it hurts me real bad just to be away from my mate.

And now it hurts more because Kirk knows we’re mates. He’s been trying to get me back too. And it has led to this.

Alpha Peter was in front of me. No guards by his side. We were in an abandoned warehouse. He still sat on an empty crate with all authority and power as the Alpha of the largest pack in the world. The deafening silence even faded as he regarded me intensely.

“I’m going to be blunt with you Endymion Smith.”

“It’s Damien.” I said softly.

Alpha Peter just gave me a blank look. “Fine Damien, Matthew or as you call him ‘Kirk’, has a great future ahead of him. He’s the long awaited Alpha to succeed me and it has been a long time since the pack has had a new leader.”

The Alpha didn’t have to guilt trip me about it. I didn’t understand why my mother and I escaped a few years ago but I finally understood that I could possibly bring Kirk down just by being his bestfriend. And now it’s worse because we’re mates.

“I’m already staying away from him.” I looked at the Alpha straight in the eye. “I’m also drinking whatever potion my mother makes for me even though I secretly know what she’s doing.” My voice was starting to quaver and rise in pitch. “What more can you ask of me?!” I ended up just below shouting.

Alpha Peter pursed his lips and his eyes burned. I’m sure he’s contemplating of killing me right now. “I have considered it.” He said, confirming my suspicions.

I snorted at him. “It would be so you to try and kill me. I don’t go down easily.”

“I am well aware of your freakish strength and ability to ignore commands.” Alpha showed his teeth as he bared a cynical smile. “We both love my son in our own ways. I just wanted to know how much you love him.”

This wasn’t what I was expecting. I expected the Alpha to threaten me to stay away. To give up on Kirk. “I love him, he’s my bestfriend, my one true love and mate.” I choked on the last word.

Alpha Peter nodded and continued. “Then I just want you to know that one wrong move and Kirk will pulled down from where he’s standing.” My head snapped up at hearing this. “Already there have been several rumors of rebellion from the pack. I’m old, Kirk’s still young and the rebels can go after one of us to take over the pack. They could get rid of the two of us if they wanted.”