Intermission

AN - Hi guys! I'm still alive. I'm just having insane life issues. Starting with getting retrenched (lost my job) but I got hired back to do the same job. With lesser pay. And no benefits. So it sucks.

While I'm hammering out some changes in my chapters, I want to work out this mood from my system because I don't want it to taint my story. 

Anyway. Here's some laughs for you guys. Found this on my news feed.

Omega will be back soon-ish.

For all those Harry Potter Fans. Try replacing every instance of the word "wand" with the word "wang".

Ron struggled for a moment before managing to extract his wang from his trousers. "It's no wonder I can't get it out, Hermione, you packed my old jeans, they're tight!" "Oh, I'm so sorry," hissed Hermione, and Harry heard her mutter a suggestion as to where Ron could stick his wang instead.

Crabbe and Goyle were standing behind him, shoulder to shoulder, wangs pointing right at Harry. Through the small space between their jeering faces he saw Draco Malfoy. "That's my wang you're holding, Potter," said Malfoy, pointing his own through the gap between Crabbe and Goyle.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Harry yelled. Nothing happened. Harry gripped his wang tighter and shook it up and down until a thick, whispy white substance protruded from the end of it.

"Harry looked down at his own wang. He could see finger marks all over it..."

"Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry. "Oh, well -- I was at Hogwarts meself but I -- er -- got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me wang in half an' everythin