Part 2 - Chap 5

AN - On a roll here. Too bad there's no word count thing in this Wattpad app so some chapters might be shorter. Thank you very much for reading! It means a lot!

*picture is Professor Arthur Mathan - the new Bio teacher. Shhhhh this is my fantasy hahaha

Ray's POV

I skipped across the hallway. It was such a beautiful morning! I saw Adrian yesterday. Now I wanna see him today. I've got a free period that I'm supposedly to use in the library but meh- what highschool student would waste a free period in there?

Miki was right behind me and sure enough she had all her classes matched to mine. Which meant Marco tagging along behind her also followed her classes. Damien too and... Adrian beat them yesterday to the registrar to copy my schedule first. I don't know, it made me feel- loved? Maybe that's it.

I skipped faster in the direction to where Damien and Adrian where. In-school suspension and budget cuts meant school chores. They were at "the wall" painting over the graffiti and vandalism. I think every school has a wall. It's basically the back of the school gym where the stoners and badboys clique stay to smoke and do stuff. I was there a lot before Damien found me.

My feet shuffled along and I didn't realize that I've almost left Miki and Marco behind.

"Ray you squirt! Hold on!" Miki was had a couple of bobby pins clenched between her teeth as she struggled to attach a strand of hair to her head. It looked like it was ripped from someone's scalp. I want one.

"I can hear you. It's weave you homicidal rabbit." She growled at me. I can feel the love there. Miki is actually mothering me most of the time and she reminds me of those Walmart mothers you know? The ones pushing a cart with rollers in their hair. They're quick to shout at their mischevious kids using insults but you can actually see some of them don't mean the words much. There're some spanking and pinching involved to discipline their kids too. Miki never spanks me. Wish she would though. However she does pinch me in tush. I told her to pinch harder. You know, like a 50 shades of grey pinch.

Rounding a corner, there I saw my paint splattered Adrian. "My baeeeeee!" I shouted in pretend joy.

Miki gave a strangled squeek. "Do not ever use that word again!" And she made the sign of the cross. Whoa racist.

Still a pinpoint of joy penetrated my dull chest. And the pinpoint pulsated in time with Adrian's heartbeat as I felt his arms around me. He smelled like the sun and sweat  and of course - cheap paint.

"It's 4th period already?" Damien groaned as he stretched and knuckled his back. He now had 3 bracelets on each wrist.

"Tough break man," Marco looked at Damien's wrists. "I can barely handle my two bracelets."

Damien grimaced. "Principal Bostwick thought I needed more restraining after yesterday."

I should at least pretend sympathy but Damien did give a huge whallop at my Adrian yesterday. I could still see the bump on his forehead but he must be feeling better now.

"Crap, I need to talk with the bio teacher. He wants to discuss my homework in wolves at how some information don't seem to come official sources." Damien stood before the wall, about a quarter of vandal ridden space was left on his side.

Miki nudged Marco and her boyfriend gave her a blank stare aka the Marco look. She whispered urgently into his ear. Slowly, Marco's face transformed into an eager grin.

"Miki! I heard that!" Damien clapped his ears with his hands. "Your mouth needs washing with soap and water for saying. And you will need to really wash it after doing 'that' to Marco." Damien shivered.