Part 2 - Chapter 6

AN - Picture is where I slave away 1/3 of my day as a manly nurse. Yes there are 24 charts shown here and 10 more behind me. So basically I'm taking care of 34 patients. Hooray me!

In pic is my stuff that I call head masturbator. There's a small fan because it's hot and humid here. My jansport bag.

And I'm only rambling because I've had only 2 hours of sleep. I don't drink coffee so I'm perpetually cranky. Like a bear with diarrhea.

*semi edited for clarity 2/22/2015

Miki's POV

Dear diary in my mind (because I lost my real diary),

Life as werewolf mate is great. Your mate is always horny. That means he wants you almost 24/7. I do not mind it one bit. I even get to go inside the bathroom with him (I still have the tubing, you know). And we make out. A lot that my auntie thinks my hickies is a tattoo of the map of the Philippines on my collarbone. If she thinks that's a tattoo, wait till she sees the one on my buttcheek, China. On my other buttcheek, Australia. And you won't believe what he did to my Marianas trench. Teehee!

Unfortunately or rather, fortunately I don't sit with popular kids during lunch. No. I'm sitting on my boyfriend's lap much to the envy of dozens of cheerleaders. A couple of bitter girls mocked me because my boyfriend had tree trunk thighs for a gorilla. Well, they forgot that on these tree trunks grow a large pair of coconuts. And a big banana for a gorilla. Double teehee!

"You know, technically bananas are herbs so they don't grow on trees." Damien absentmindedly munched on his thursday tacos. "And do tell how he drilled your Marianas trench. Did he discover shit like oil?"

He is always such a party pooper. Sometimes I wonder if his jockstrap is always in a twist.

"I can hear you, you know. And I'm a boxers guy. I love the swinging."

I figured he might be a boxers guy. Plain white, boxers. Boring!

"Still hearing ya. And no, I'm wearing camouflage ones."

Oh for the love of- he might as well go commando. Camouflage underwear makes you look like you pooped several shades of green.

"Great!" Damien threw his hands and almost his lunch in the air in exasperation. "Thanks for ruining my meal, Miki."

"You're welcome!" I tried to bow as customary after dealing a verbal blow but I forgot Marco was still clinging on to me so I manage to only wiggle a lot.

Damien raised an eyebrow at me. "Keep on doing that and your boyfriend might just geographically hickey Japan near Philippines."

Little does Damien know, Marco has completed Europe on my belly and he's been re-enacting World War II every night! Blitkrieg, D-day (with a capital D!) and all.

"That's it! I'm done." Damien looked green this time. He suddenly stood up and spotted Matthew coming to our table with his lunch. Damien rushed to his boyfriend who only had time to balance his tray in one hand as Damien hugged hug tight. "Just hold me." He whimpered.

Ha! Diary only I can make the king of sarcasm namely Damien cry. Such is the power of moi, the queen of sexual innuendos. Muhahaha-

A voice behind my back cut off my laughter. "Where does that leave me?"

Ray! My mortal enemy. The- uh- prince of morbid humor. I narrowed my eyes at him. Hisssss!

But normally I pet him and all. However unlike a pet dog, Ray sometimes bite.

Whatever. I'll just snuggle with my boyfie while there's still time for lunch period.

Last thing I saw was Adrian looking behind his back as he was being dragged along by Ray. Matthew slow waltzed his boyfriend, Damien to the table because said boyfriend mashed his face in the abs. Pfft! Damien is just pretending to be scared. If I had Matthew as a boyfie, I'd pretend to ve scared to and my face will spend time hiding in his abs a lot with equal time to ass and crotch. Damien growled at me and gave me the evil eye. Oopssie did I say that out loud?

"You've been talking the whole time you nympho!" Damien rolled his eyes at me.

My eyes closed shut to the tender nibbling on my ear. So Diary, this is what a dog feels when another dog nibbles the ears.

Zzzzzzzz

--

AN - The end of Omega is fast approaching. I guess 3 more chapters will do. Or maybe 5. It's been fun guys!