Chapter Forty - Five

* SMUT WARNING *

Movement - Hozier || "When you move I'm put to mind of all that I wanna be. When you move I could never define all that you are to me. So move me, baby. Shake like the bough of a willow tree. You do it naturally. Move me, baby"

"This something you want to do right now?" Bakugou's voice vibrated against my neck as my body fell weak.

"More than anything..." I sighed as I felt his smile against my neck. My fingers still laced inside the elastic of his boxers. I wasn't too sure what had come over me, all I knew is that I needed him.

"You have no idea what you just started.." he cooed in my ear as his hot breath coated my neck sending a wave of flesh bumps down my spine. I wanted to kiss him right then but enjoyed the game we were playing. Pulling away from his embrace his deep crimson eyes looked down at me as I stared back. Keeping his gaze on me he reached forward unbuttoning my shirt slowly opening it up as the cool night air pressed against my exposed chest. Grabbing hold of my left breast he began massaging it as his mouth kissed gently all over the other, nibbling against the sensitive skin as my head rolled back.

"K-katsuki...." I moan out still hearing the people laughing at parents night just a few feet behind us. All it took was one person to walk into the woods and we would have been caught. My mind was racing, but Bakugou continued to kiss all over my chest as my thoughts began to cloud over.

Dragging his tongue up my chest until he reaches my collar bone as he begins sucking and biting down leaving a deep purple mark. I winced from the pain as he smiled looking up at me. I was now moaning out as he chuckled against the fresh wound.

"You wanted this baby.." he growled bringing his gaze back to me dragging the back of his hand across my cheek. Staring back into his eyes as I press my hands against his chest feeling the tightness of his abs through his shirt as he stepped closer to me.

In one swift movement I pulled off his button down letting it drop to he floor as her pulled his T-shirt up over his head. Bakugou's chest was something out of a magazine as my finger tips trailed down his chest until they reached his lower abdomen. Once again lacing my fingers around his waistband, but this time yanking him closer to me.

"Well well" he hummed as I kissed against his chest. His fingers combed through my hair as I looked up at him still kissing his chest then his abs.

I watched as his face flushed red from the heat as I pulled away. Staring straight up at him I reach for his belt. His abs tighten from the movement while I quickly begin undoing the buckle. His expression looked shocked at first but then quickly pleased as he leaned down kissing my lips passionately as I undid the leather strap.

His pants sagged loosely as he intensified the kiss. Pushing his body against mine as my back pressed against the tree behind me. I felt his hands trail underneath my skirt. His big hands wrapping around my thighs before curling his pointer fingers around the straps pulling down my underwear slowly as I bite against his bottom lip.

I could feel his erection against my leg as he parted away only a few inches. Looking down he quickly pulled a condom from his pocket. Giving my cheek a soft kiss as he slide the rubber on. Bringing his fingers up to his mouth he licked them seductively while staring into my eyes.

"Let's get you all warmed up first" he growled as he slide his two fingers inside me. He wasted no time as he curled them inside me, perfectly pressing them against my spot as I yell out. He enjoyed the way my body jerked and moved from his touch as a smile spread on his face from the sight.

"Uh... Katsuki.." I moaned as he continued to pump them inside me. I was already losing my mind by the time he pulled them back out. I watched as he brought them up to his lips, licking them clean with a devilish grin on his face as I stared breathlessly from the sight.