Chapter Twenty-One

Love Like A Sunset - Phoenix || "A visible illusion. Oh, where it starts, it ends. You're like a sunset"

As I carried my final test up to the front desk I was relieved to know that finals week was officially over. Mr. Aizawa gave me a nod as Present Mic took hold of my test. "WAY TO GOOOOO OCHACOOOOO" I flinch from his volume and the rest of the class jumps behind me. Mr. Aizawa facepalms before I turn to make my way back to my desk. Taking a seat I begin to doodle on some lined paper before looking around the room at everyone else finishing up their test. Iida was done a long time ago and was reading a textbook at his desk. Deku was writing in his journal, Kaminari was asleep on his desk, Mina was chewing nervously on her pencil which made me laugh and I quickly covered my mouth. 

Looking forward I made eye contact with Bakugou and he flashed me a smile giving a thumbs up. I mirrored his expression and gave a thumbs up back. It seemed like we both felt pretty good about this test which was good. I hadn't talked to him since last weekend and wondered if he still wanted me to come over for dinner tonight. There was no way I was going to ask, but I hated waiting to see if he would bring it up again. As the bell rang everyone quickly gathered their things and made their way home. Grabbing hold of Tsu we made our walk home. Momo and Mina ran up behind us and joined. 

"How do you all think the final went?" Momo asked pushing back her loose hairs. "I think I failed that one girls" Mina huffed and pouted as we continued walking. "Mina I hate to say it but do you even study?" Tsu asked seriously. 

"Noooo ok!" Mina yelled causing us to all laugh. We all walked home laughing and talking about our plans. Mina and Kirishima were heading home together as soon as she got back to the house. Tsu just needed to pack up her things, then she was leaving. Momo's family driver was already waiting at the house so she just was hoping in the car as soon as she got there. Even after all this time I still wasn't used to the fact that Momo was rich... You would never know because she was so down to Earth. 

As we approached the dorms Momo waved bye as she raced into the limo parked outside the dorms. Kirishima was already waiting outside the dorm with Mina's things. She waves at him and it caused him to blush a bit as she raced towards him. Tsu and I giggled, their dynamic always caused us to question if they were really more than friends from the same hometown. The two of them made their way to the bus as Tsu and I walked into the dorms. "So are you headed out?" I smile at her and she nods, "RIbbit- yes! I wish I could take you with me!" I laugh pulling her in for a big hug. 

"Let me know how dinner goes tonight if you go" Tsu whispered in my ear and it caused me to blush. We pull away and she gives a wink which causes us both to giggle. "I'll text you. Now go get your stuff and have a great break! I will see you on Monday!" I pull her in for one more hug before she races upstairs. 

I walk into the empty kitchen to see Bakugou standing there. "Hey stranger," He says through a smile. "What's up?" I say cheerfully. "You tell me, do you think you aced that test?" He leaned back against the counter and it caused his shirt to rise a bit exposing his tight abs. I couldn't help but look at his abdominal v on his lower waist as his shirt pulled up from the movement. "I u-uh..." Bakugou half smiled at me as my eyes trailed up his body trying to regain focus "I-I think I aced it.. thankfully because I needed that A". 

I blushed because I knew I was caught. "Well that's good, you gotta catch up to my grades, I am the top of the class still you know" He took a swig of his water and made a cocky face at me as I laughed rolling my eyes, "Yeah yeah.." "Anyways, you're still up for 5:30 right?" I froze, he actually remembered. 

"O-oh yeah that sounds good to me... I'm just going to get some work done in my room before we go". "ok-ok" Bakugou made his way out of the kitchen towards his room giving a half wave as he left. I sat there for a minute. He actually remembered and I was actually going to the Bakugou house for dinner... me. I needed to get my outfit planned ASAP... I raced up to my room and tore through my closet. I laid out a few outfits before deciding on a plain sweater and jeans. This should be fine. I heard a knock on my door in the distance as I walked over to open it. I was surprised to see Deku on the other side.