Chapter Seven

No Right to Love you - Rhys Lewis || 'Cause I have no right to love you. When I chose to walk away. I have no right to miss you. When I didn't wanna stay and I have no right to need you. And I knew what my heart was gonna lose. I have no right to love you...But I do, I still do"

BAKU P.O.V.

Walking into my room I immediately drop my bag on the floor and flip on the lights. The idiots were cooking something downstairs, but I just kept moving. Wasn't in the mood for that shit. Throwing open my closet door I yank out my go-to sweats and change quickly. Pulling my skull black shirt over my head I looked myself in the mirror. Pathetic.

"You only care now because Deku is in the picture, leave me alone"

Ochaco's words echoed in my empty head as I stared back at my reflection in my mirror. "leave me alone.." The words stung like a fresh cut to my skin. I balled my hands into a fist reacting quickly on my emotions, I punch against the wall in front of me.

My knuckles turned a dark red but it was like I was outside my body, I felt nothing. Shaking my head I turned around, not wanting to look at myself because I knew now that my eyes were filling with tears. Pushing these emotions out of my system I unzip my bag and pull out some work...

I still remained the top student in my class in grades, so I cannot let that slip away either. Sitting down at my desk I tried to focus on my English homework. I fucking hate how much Present Mic assigns us. Whatever, I still gotta do this lame loser work. My mind drifts as I flip through the pages of the novel in front of me. I hear some commotion outside and immediately reach for my headphones. Fucking idiots. How am I supposed to focus when someone's talking so damn loud outside?

I turn up the volume a bit, but somehow I can still hear them. Leaning forward I begin pulling my window closed hoping this would be of help. I wanted a good look at the morons so I could yell at them so I looked down. Big mistake. I immediately saw Ochaco. She clearly just got back from class and was with Deku... Fucking loser... I watched them flirt and banter, that fucking bug was actually making her blush?! What world am I living in... Unable to hold back anymore I began to open my mouth and tell them to FUCK OFF or BE QUIET! Maybe it would cause them to move along and get the hell away from my window view. But before I could even get the words out Ochaco was throwing her arms around him pulling Deku in. For the first time, it felt like I couldn't speak. She held him close in a familiar embrace, one I knew pretty well.

Something inside me felt like it was spinning, like any moment I could throw up. I stared down at them and watched as she smiled against his shoulder. Her big doe eyes fluttered as she stood on her tiptoes holding him tight. Just when I thought I couldn't take much more of this I watched as Deku reciprocated the hug, bringing his fucking weak hands up around her small frame, resting them gently on her lower back... he was only a few inches from her backside and only a few seconds from being dead.

Why was I acting like this? Was it because of Deku or was it so much deeper than that? The banging in my chest caused me to step back a bit, fearing I would be seen and fear for what could happen if I saw anymore...

She looked happy, something I couldn't give her. That fucking loser Deku made her happy. I feel my hands begin to spark I made my way closer to the window. Taking one last look down at these two idiots I immediately regretted it. Ochaco looked right up at me. Her big brown eyes stared right at me as Deku began walking into the dorms. I froze. My emotions were all over the place, so much so I just stood there. To my surprise, she smiled giving a wave before flipping her hair and marching into the dorms.