-Chapter Twenty Nine- The Dragon and Big D

"So this is your bedroom huh?" Draco said as he looked about the room, he smiled at he stack of read books she had left piled up on the floor over summer and hopped onto her bed to look at them. "You read pretty much the entire syllabus of first year to fouth year this summer?" He looked impressed, "That's how you caught up with us so quickly and managed summoning charms so perfectly," he sniggered.

Angel blushed and sat next to him on her bed. She didn't answer him at first but then quickly remembered the embarrasing incident of summoning Professor Flitwick from across the room and onto her lap in charms class.

"Well, considering I am the second best in our year I'd say that you could do with reading the books again." She threw the book closest to her at his chest. There, she thought, thats a perfect Slytherin answer. Draco laughed and placed the book back on the pile, picking up Snuggle instead.

"Touche," he smiled, stroking Snuggle's soft fur, "but I'd say joint second, with me slightly ahead of you." He leaned over to give her a kiss and was interrupted by an awkward cough from the doorway.

"Uh, your aunt let me in but if you're busy I can always come back." Dudley said, rubbing his neck and looking everywhere except at Angel and Draco.

"Big D!" Angel launched herself at him for what would be a bonecrushing hug to anyone smaller than Dudley Dursley. He picked her up and swirled around the room, placing her down on the floor after he remembered there was someone else there.

"So you're the boyfriend huh." Dudley said, crossing his arms and looking at an unfazed Draco.

"Yup. Draco Malfoy, You're Dudley?"

"Yeah," he said shortly to Draco and then turned to Evangeline, "the guys are coming over to my house later, Mum and Dad are hosting a casino night for dad's work and mum said to invite you. I suppose he can come too," Dudley nodded in Draco's direction. "No wands though." He crossed his arms.

"Alright, when do you want us over?" Angel smiled, she had a feeling Draco did not know what a Casino was. Dudley told them the time, dress code and then left after ruffling her hair.

"He's Potter's cousin?" Draco asked incrediously. Angel nodded and he shrugged. "Looks like more he's related to Goyle."

"Hey, he's my friend, play nice!"

"Well i'm taking my wand, I don't go anywhere without it. See?" He lifted up his sleeve to show her his wand holstered to his left arm.

Angel rolled her eyes and walked over to him. "As long as its hidden I don't care. Now help me pick out a dress for this thing." dragging him to her wardrobe.

"Why do you need a dress?"

"The dress code is black tie," Angel explained. "That means dresses for girls and suits for boys."

"Oh. So...What is a casino?" Draco scrunched up his nose.

"A casino is a place people go to play games with their money. They play bets and card games. Do you know any?"

"I'll just pretend I know." He shrugged and pulled out a red dress for her. She hadn't seen it before but it looked like it was her size and she couldn't take her eyes off of the jewelled waistline.

"So that's a no." Angel laughed and took the dress, the silk was as soft as rose petals. "I'm going to see how this looks. Do you need any help with your clothes?"

"Nah, my normal clothes already look like a suit already, luckily I remembered to bring some other than these muggle rags. I'm good."

"Yeah you are." Angel grinned and went to go try on the sparkly soft dress.