-Chapter Fifteen- Back to Black

After eating her lunch with Draco and a very chatty Pansy Parkinson; Angel said goodbye to them and quickly followed a group of fifth year Gryffindors that included Ron.

"Hey you guys! Wait up! Have you got Divination now?" She asked them whilst jogging to keep up with them.

"Yeah. It's up in the North tower and load of total Hippogriff dung if you ask me but it beats doing Ancient Runes." Ron shrugged.

"Well I've got it with you. None of the other Slytherins seem to be taking it. Can I sit with you guys?" Angel pleaded as she looked at the group and recognised two girls who were in Potions earlier. Ignoring their glares, Angel focused on Ron and Neville who were nodding and smiling at her.

"Where's Harry?" Angel asked as they climbed the last set of stairs.

"Not sure; he was kind of annoyed so went off on one by himself. I bet he'll be there already. Dunno if you've noticed but he's getting stressed out cuz a lot of people don't believe him about you-know-who being back. He's a bit of a nightmare at the moment." Ron sighed, climbing the silver ladder into the Divination room.
As Angel stepped into the classroom, she spotted Harry, who was already there just as Ron had predicted. She sat down at a table next to them. Professor Trelawney airily informed them that they would be reading from The Dream Oracle, which Angel thought was rather silly as she never remembered any dreams apart from nightmares and didn't feel like sharing them with the class. She paired up with Seamus Finnigan, who seemed reluctant at first to be corresponding with a Slytherin but soon relaxed and described his long winded dream about all of his teeth falling out. Supressing a giggle, Angel turned to look at the others' progress, Dean Thomas was looking rather harassed as he listened to Neville's dream and Harry looked reluctant to share while Ron wore a confused expression as he spoke about a dream where he was playing Quidditch. Angel flicked through the book on the table and looked up Seamus' dream interpretation.

"Hmm...I think it means that you are having a lack in confidence...are you starting to doubt yourself?" She asked him. Angel watched as he glanced at Harry, he shook his head.

"Nah, that can't be right. I've got no reason to doubt meself. What about your dream?" He asked her in his strong Irish accent.

"I don't really remember any of my dreams." She shrugged. "I usually just wake up and concentrate on getting ready for the day."

"Yeah, it must be a nightmare having to share a dorm with Parkinson and Bulstrode." Seamus laughed.

"Actually Pansy's alright." Angel glared at him mockingly, "but I have to admit, Millicent is a bit scary." They both laughed and started talking about Quidditch instead, Angel told him about wanting to be on the team for Slytherin.

"I don't think they've ever had a girl on their team. They go for brute force more than actual skill." Seamus noted. Angel's face fell a little and wondered if she could somehow impress Montague; the Slytherin captain into letting her play. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get to play though, it would be a complete shame if you never used your Firebolt." Seamus added reassuringly.

"Thanks Seamus. You're alright." Angel smiled.

"I know. So are you." He smiled.
After writing down the dream journal homework, Angel walked out of the room with Harry and Ron.

"Ugh, we've got that Umbridge woman next. I think this may have been the worst day back ever." Ron grumbled.

"I've yet to see her. I sort of fell asleep last night. Blaise said that she was a toad lady. I'm really not looking forward to having her first thing tomorrow! Good luck!" Angel said, laughing and then skipped down to Charms, sitting with Pansy and Daphne Greengrass when she entered the room.