-Chapter Thirteen- The Journey to Hogwarts

The next few days Angel was still cleaning mouldy cupboards with the rest of the Weasley clan plus Hermione and Harry. She was cleaning a very stubborn door on the first floor with George Weasley when he decided that the work would go much quicker if he used a bit of magic to speed the process along. Minutes within doing the spell the mould was off of the now gleaming doors but had stuck itself to George's face and Angel's arms and hands; where she had shielded her own face. It took them three bottles of cleaning fluid that was a funny pale yellow colour to get rid of the black spores on their skin and two showers to get the smell of the liquid out. They both decided that non magic cleaning was clearly the best method as they walked down to the third floor where Ron, Hermione and Harry were cleaning.

"I'll sponsor you to shut up about SPEW," Angel heard Ron mutter whilst glaring at Hermione as she approached them.

"why would Hermione be talking about spew?" Angel asked curiously.

"It's not SPEW. It's S.P.E.W," Hermione huffed.

"Oh right, that makes sense;" Angel said sarcastically, earning a high five from George. Hermione on the other hand frowned and then looked excited.

"You'll help won't you Angel. You treat Kreacher nicely so I'm sure you would agree with me?" Hermione asked her.

"I'm sorry but I haven't a clue what you are talking about. What's spew got to do with me being nice to a mad old house elf?" Angel shrugged.

"It's not spew! And it has everything to do with it!" Hermione said whilst raising her hands in the hair. "S.P.E.W, it stands for Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare. House elves deserve rights! They shouldn't have to punish themselves for disobeying orders, suffering all kinds of cruelty, they're treated worse than slaves! They should be free."

"But if Kreacher was free he'd be able to release all the information he would have heard about the Order, I don't think that's such a good idea Hermione. I don't mind promoting that people should be kinder to house elves though." Angel said, patting Hermione's shoulder as she started to look disappointed. Hermione smiled at her and rushed off to her room, she came back with a badge and a collection box.

"I can't believe you still have that Hermione," Ron groaned, looking at the badges.

"Um, what is that?" Angel asked as the collection box was placed in front of her.

"Well if you donated to S.P.E.W, we would be able to fund for the organisation and be able to fight for Elfish rights!" Hermione said whilst shaking the collection box in front of Angel.

Angel sighed and went to her room; she did not want to upset her new friend by dismissing her ideas so fetched her bag of wizarding money and handed Hermione the last pile of coins that she had.

"You can have this, it's all I've got with me for now but there are at least seven galleons in there. Glad I could help," Angel gasped as Hermione had squeezed Angel into a tight hug.

After Harry and Ron had finished their cupboard, Molly came up the stairs with a pitcher of pumpkin juice and a tray of sandwiches;

"Thought you might be hungry dears," She smiled warmly, "There's a meeting going on in the kitchen so you'll have to stay up here a bit longer I'm afraid. GINNY, FRED, COME HERE." She shouted as she looked at the ceiling.

Seconds later Fred had joined his twin with a small 'pop' and Ginny was running down the stairs. Fred pointed to Angel's top, which now had the S.P.E.W badge pinned on it and sniggered.

"Oh, shut it." Angel whispered glaring at him. George slapped him round the head and bowed to Angel. "Thank you kind sir." She giggled and curtseyed back.