-Chapter Twenty-Five- Slytherin Angel

December had arrived on the grounds of Hogwarts with even more of a flurry of snow than before, which Angel had noticed an abundance of homework seemed to accompany it. Thoughts of Christmas continued to swirl around Angel's head as she passed the decorations on the way to the great hall, she was dreading the holiday without her father and wasn't so sure she wanted to return to the muggle world after spending time with magic, even if it was filled with homework. A cackle of mischievous laughter caused her to finally look where she was going and smirk as she saw Ron attempting to put tinsel on a statue, only for Peeves to be using the other end to strangle him with.

"Bloody hell!" Ron exclaimed, waving his wand to free himself, "This is a bloody nightmare!" He nodded to Angel as she stepped closer.

"You know Peeves, I think Filch suspects wizard duels to erupt around the castle, what if you were to, oh, I don't know, set off some fireworks for him?" Angel suggested in a sing-song voice. She saw Peeves weighing his options of strangling a prefect over annoying one of his nemeses', and a huge smile wiped itself across his features as he bowed to Angel and then glided away, imitating firework booms.

"That was surprisingly easy!" Ron smiled and offered his arm to Angel as they walked to the great hall.

"You just have to know your audience Ronnie; he loves to wind up authority and any chance to make them look stupid, the better." Angel shrugged. She sat with Ron at the Gryffindor table for dinner, much to the amusement of Fred and George who had decided Angel simply had to visit them over Christmas;

"If you don't come see us we will disown you and make you the target of all our pranks," Fred threatened, waggling his eyebrows.

"And we will make sure that every pair of socks you put on are filled with wartcap powder!" George added.

Angel rolled her eyes but smiled warmly at the twins, looking across the hall to her house table she noticed that Draco was not there, she wondered if he was going to want her to visit him at Christmas too and thought about Aunt Bella and Big D, there was no way she was not going to miss a chance of spending the holidays with them either!

"I think maybe Angel has others that she will need to visit too boys," Hermione said quietly behind a book, she did not look very pleased.

"Well yes, of course but I will make sure to include my friends too!" Angel smiled, "It's just a shame that you're going skiing with your parents otherwise it would be like summer again!" Angel added, she had a sense that although Hermione isn't as outgoing as the rest of them, she still was feeling a little miffed that she wasn't going to be around over Christmas.

"Yes, it is a shame but I think my parents are feeling a little left out too." Hermione smiled gratefully at Angel.

Angel made her way to the Room of Requirement after managing to slip past Draco and the Slytherins when they were doing their homework, one of the benefits of having Hermione as a friend was that she encouraged Angel to get her work done promptly. As she stepped in the room she noticed the room was decorated with golden baubles declaring all to 'HAVE A VERY HARRY CHRISTMAS!'She snickered and helped Harry take them down.

"Lucky you were the first one here otherwise these would be put all over the castle." Angel smiled, pocketing a bauble, she was going to save it for Sirius to have a good laugh about, she felt just as guilty as Harry over the thought of him being alone over Christmas and decided she would indeed take a journey over to Gimmauld Place over the holidays.

"Dobby." Harry explained the baubles and continued collecting the rest just as Luna entered the room and complimented Harry on his baubles, causing Angel to snicker again. "Oh shut it you Slytherin!" Harry laughed.