-Chapter Eighteen- Cupcake of Amortentia

Angel and Draco were still holding hands as they walked to lunch. They sat down next to each other and noticed that none of their table even glanced in their direction. Daphne was sat on Theo's lap as she fed him liquorice, both had huge smiles on their faces, Pansy and Blaise were nowhere to be seen and Crabbe was taking every cupcake he could find while Goyle was in an arm wrestle with Mille, and losing. Angel laughed and turned to look at Draco.

"I didn't think I'd like school this much." She sighed.

"What was it like being home schooled?" He asked curiously as he drew circles with his finger on her palm.

"It's the same as being taught by Professor Binns or Umbridge- no magic and more than a little boring." Angel laughed. She tucked into her chicken salad and felt a familiar tap on her shoulder. Turning around she rolled her eyes at a grinning Fred and George.

"Why do you always corner me when I am eating or about to eat? Do you want me to starve?" Angel groaned. She felt Draco tense up next to her as the twins appraised him so she put her hand in his again to reassure him that everything was fine. He nodded at her and went back to eating. Angel walked to the hallway with the twins and saw that Lee was already waiting for them and appeared to be holding three cupcakes with pink icing.

"Are those what I think they are?" Angel queried as she caught a waft of dark chocolate and Chanel.

"Yes. We've put the potion into them. Now the final part of the plan is in motion. The potion will wear off about half an hour after it's taken or the moment their admirations are rejected. This one with the little silver balls on it is for Filch, Fred is going to leave it in his office with a note from the lovely Delores Umbridge, this one here is for Snape" Lee said, holding up a plain pink cake. "I've convinced Dobby to make it appear on Snape's plate so he'll eat it. This last one is the best. You just put it on the table and let Crabbe and Goyle do the rest. It's charmed so that the consumer will fall hopelessly in love with the next person they see. I so hope its McGonagall! Anyway I better head off to the kitchens. Do not fail your mission Angel of Slytherin!" Lee chuckled as he ran off with Fred.

"They are such geeks sometimes." George rolled his eyes. "Good luck." He messed Angel's hair and then went back into the Hall.

Angel walked back over to the Slytherin table and craftily put the charmed cake onto the decreased pile. She grabbed a different one for herself and sat to watch what was happening around the hall. Ten minutes later Filch came prancing in the room with glazed eyes and a goofy expression on his face. Angel noticed Fred and Lee entering the room and high fiving George as they reached him. Filch was now at the top table and had approached Umbridge who was looking completely bewildered. She marched him out of the hall and into the entry way. Angel could no longer see them but heard an almighty slap echo from where she thought they were. She chuckled and then looked again at the top table to see Snape sniffing his pink cupcake with a look of distaste. He mouth formed a small smile as he inhaled the cupcake's scent but then he waved his wand muttering, making the cupcake turn into a pile of ash. Angel saw Fred and George look a little disappointed but thought that it was silly to try and trick the potions professor who would have immediately recognised the scent of a love potion. She smiled at them from a across the hall and shrugged, they looked pointedly next to her and she gasped as she saw what they were now grinning at Crabbe and Goyle who each had a pink cupcake in their hands and Angel did not know which one was the one she had planted. She watched as they each took a bite and let out a sigh of relief as she saw Crabbe finish the cake and reach for more. She concluded that Goyle must have been the one to have eaten the charmed cake. She looked at him and saw that he didn't look any different.