-Chapter Seventeen- Angel's First Kiss

Angel woke early the next day to notice that only she and Millicent Bulstrode were in the girls' dorm. She saw that Daphne's bed was all dishevelled whereas Pansy's hadn't been touched since yesterday.

"She never came back up after the party. Crabbe had to sleep on one of the sofas in the common room as she fell asleep on his bed." Millicent grunted.

"Oh. Thanks Millie, See you at breakfast?" Angel replied. Millicent nodded at her and then went back to scowling into her pillow.

After dressing quickly and wolfing down scrambled eggs for breakfast, Angel hurried to her first lesson of the day. The greenhouses were cold that morning so Angel was glad that she had put her cloak in her bag, she took notes as Professor Sprout lectured them on self-fertilizing bulbs and then instructed them to put each of their bulbs into a pot. Twenty minutes of getting dirt everywhere except in the actual pot, Angel gave up trying to work and looked around to find Pansy; who was stood in the corner picking the mud from under her fingernails.

"Hey Pans, how did it go with Blaise?" Angel said to her softly.

"It went ok." Pansy retorted, a blush spreading across her face.

"Why are you blushing?"

"I'm not; it's just rather hot in here. I'm glad this lesson is almost over, it stinks something rotten in this greenhouse." Pansy murmured. Angel sensed that she was changing the subject and decided to leave it, for the moment at least. They continued reminiscing about the party last night and had not done another speck of work by the time Herbology was over.

Angel looked at her timetable and noticed that she had a study hour; Pansy and Daphne both had Ancient Runes so wouldn't be joining her. She grabbed a few books back at her dorm and headed to the Lake to sit and read. After sitting against a large beech tree; Angel noticed that she wasn't the only one not in lesson.

"Skipping classes already. Aren't you the little rebel?" Fred Weasley said walking from the side of the tree.

"I'm not skipping, I have a free." Angel said in a bored voice whilst looking at Fred and George who had followed his brother. They were joined by a boy with dreadlocks who grinned at her.

"Well we ARE skipping. I'm Lee Jordan by the way. You must be Angel, Fred and George mentioned that you helped them with the Gingering of Slytherin." He laughed.

"Yeah that's yours truly. Thanks for the reminder Lee, you guys owe me for that!" Angel smirked.

"Name your price." George sighed.

"I want in on your next prank." Angel grinned at their faces and they sat next to her.

"Done. We overheard your excuse the other day about love potions and it got us thinking..." Fred explained. They spent the rest of the hour coming up with ideas on which unsuspecting victim they should trick into drinking love potion, concluding that Angel would brew the potion with George in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom as Hermione had done with the Polyjuice potion in her second year, while Lee and Fred would line up potential strategies for pranking their targets.

"I would love to stay and scheme with you but I have Snape in six minutes so I'd better go now. I'll see you later George. Nice meeting you Lee." Angel said cheerily as she gave each of them a hug and ran up to the castle.

She ran into double potions and quickly got all of her equipment out; she liked potions and found that it was easily her favourite subject. She noticed that many other Slytherins were also talented in potions and wondered if it was a house trait or just wanting to please their head of house. After placing her homework with all the other essays she started preparing the ingredients for the lesson.