Chapter 11

It's Friday when I come to terms with a few things.

One, I am definitely in fact, not a party person.

Two, I was judging someone before I got the chance to know what they were really like.

- -

''How do you think this one looks?''

Misty turns around and I am in awe at how beautiful her dress is. ''Its amazing.'' I say.

And it really is. It's a strapless lime green dress, with small black sequences throughout it and it is cut off in a way that it's short in the front, and long and flowing in the back.

''You have to get me one.''

''I will, if you go to the party with me tonight.'' Misty smiles cheekily.

I sigh. ''You know I can't, Mist.''

''Yeah, I know Rose, and its fine. I was kidding.''

I stick my tongue out at her. She does the same.

I laugh. ''So planning on meeting up with any guys?''

''Without you?!'' She gasps dramatically. ''No way, I'd rather sell my soul!''

I gasp then. ''Hells no! Then you'd be soulless.''

''What's so bad about that? I think i'll be fine.''

I think back to the 6th season of Supernatural in which Misty has yet to catch up on. 'That's what Sam thought.'

''Sure....'' I say.

Misty playfully tosses her hair, then sits on her bed to put on her shoes . ''So what are you going to do here by yourself? You know my parents won't be home tonight.''

''Why not?'' I ask.

''Business trip.''

''Ohh I see.''

''Yeah.'' She says. ''So let me guess, your plans either involves watching marathons of Sherlock while eating Chipotle, or twerking in the mirror to 'All about that bass'.''

''Dammit! How'd you know?!'' I ask jokingly.

''Because I know.'' Misty smirks, heading out to the door.

I follow her down the stairs. ''Yeah, yeah, yeah. Well, have fun and be safe you dork.''

''Have fun watching Netflix, you fangirl.'' Misty laughs.

''Oh I will.'' I grin, and just before she closes the door I add a very enthusiastic: ''Bye assbutt!''

~

I am sitting on the couch eating some ice cream, and looking over my homework when I hear a knock on the door.

While approaching the consistent tapping, I can help but wonder who in the world would be visiting Misty's house at 10:43 on a Friday night.

I look out of the peep hole and gasp loudly at who I see.

''C-Connor?!'' I ask, opening the door in shock.

''Hey Rose.'' He breathes shakily.

Oh, right did I mention his appearance? Clothes ripped almost as if he was some kind of unfortunate extra in Teen Wolf, blood seeping out a pretty bad looking wound on the side of his head, and all topped of with a black eye.

''Holy shit.'' Is the only thing I can say, stuck in shock.

''A-Are you gonna help- ''

Then he passes out. Right on Misty's tile floor.