Chapter 3

We arrive at her house around 6pm to be exact. After getting out of our cars we go inside. As soon as she opens the door I sprawl out onto her couch and turn on the Tv.

''Well then, just go ahead start the movie without me.''

I laugh at her sarcastic tone of voice. ''I would, but-as amazing as the Avengers is- it's not what I came here for.''

''Oh right.'' She realizes ''I forgot you had to talk to me about something-what was that by the way?''

I sit up on the sofa and pat the spot next to me so Misty can have a seat also. Afterall, we do have alot to talk about.

~

''So what then? They just ran off? Just like that?''

''Yep.'' I confirm ''-and you would've known that if your eyes weren't glued to your phone!''

She laughs and I can't help but join in.

When our laugh fest is finally over Misty grins.

''But you have to admit- 1D fanfiction is way too hot not to read.''

I roll my eyes, yet cant help nodding a bit myself. 'Thoose Louis fics are pretty-

She nods somehow sensing my thoughts. ''Mhmm-so you can't blame a girl kay- plus how do you expect me to contain myself when I go on Tumblr and see Harry in a flower crown? A freaking flower crown Rose.''

Shaking my head I force myself to stop thinking about Harry Styles in pink and yellow flower crowns-and instead focusing on the situation at hand. ''Anyways, what are we gonna do Mist?''

She hmm's ''Maybe we could call 5 hot superheroes, who have the loveliest of accents and still manage to look amazing wearing the tightest of-''

''Misty.'' I whine ''Stop distracting me, you know One Direction's my Achilles heel.''

She laughs ''Aren't they every girls'?''

I think about this for a moment. ''Sadly...they aren't.''

Misty rolls her eyes-and I can just imagine her saying 'they should be.'

''So what do you really think we should do about this besides the impossible?''

Misty sighs ''Well...if you want my true opinion, I say we just let it go.''

''What?'' I ask in disbelief also resisting the urge to sing Frozen.

''Come on Rose, think about this-if we were to go looking for them, anything could happen to us. And judging by your description of them, im positive it won't be good. Plus you can't forget we have school tomorrow, and if were not there-both of our asses will be grass.''

''Ugh.'' I groan running a hand over my face ''You're always right and I hate it!''

Misty smiles sympathetically ''What are friends for?''

I playfully glare at her ''Oh shut-up you-''

''SON OF A BITCH!''

Misty and I jump in unison.

''What the hell was that? ''She asks

I look around the livingroom ''I think it came from the window.''

We rush over to the window across from the couch. Opening the blinds just the slightest we both play ninja.

''No way.'' I mumble.

Tom freaking Harrison is right across the street-not even 10 feet away from us, fixing his motorcycle-or more like yelling at said motorcycle to fix itself.