Forty Eight

I was pacing back and forth in my room, nervous. It was Saturday, and my date with Shoto was today. I was nervous because I had a hard time picking out my outfit. I didn't know whether to be formal, casual, or in between.

Having enough of being completely confused, I contacted Uraraka and Asui. I really needed help and they were my best option about getting ready for a date. After shooting them a text, I heard rapid running down the halls and quick knocking on my dorm room door. Opening it, I found Uraraka and Asui, panting and trying to catch their breaths.

"Y-You called for a-a-assistance?" Uraraka asked while breathing heavily.

I looked at them and chuckled somewhat. "Yes, I did. Did you seriously run all the way over here?" I asked them, peering down the long hallway.

"We run when there is an emergency, so we ran," Asui replied, holding her hands on her knees.

I let them into my dorm room and they looked at me. "Okay, you said there was a clothing emergency. What is it?" Asked Uraraka.

"Well...Shoto and I have a date today, and I have no idea what to wear! Do I dress casual, or fancy, super casual?! I don't have a clue!" I stressed.

"Where are you two going today? The location can really help with the outfit choice," said Uraraka.

"I don't know! Shoto said it was a surprise!"

"This just made things even harder," Asui commented.

I agreed and I then continued to pace around my dorm room. Asui and Uraraka then started to look through my closet. They searched through dresser drawers, stuff that was hanging in my closet, and boxes on the bottom of my little closet space. Clothes were all over my room.

"Wait-OH I FOUND SOMETHING!" Uraraka exclaimed happily and pulled out a dress from one of the boxes. It was a medium length dark green sundress with little white flower designs.

 It was a medium length dark green sundress with little white flower designs

I remembered that my mom sent me that dress a month or two ago. She said I needed more Spring/Summer clothing so she got me the dress and a few other things. I never really had the time to wear it.

"It's formal and casual at the same time, the dress is perfect!" Asui pointed out with a small smile on her face.

"Yeah, I guess you guys are right! I just hope it's okay enough..." I looked at the dress, my finger on my chin.

Uraraka gave me an are-you-kidding-me-deku?™ look and responded with, "Deku, this is Todoroki we are talking about! He seriously thinks you look good in everything!"

I was still eyeing the piece of clothing in Uraraka's hand, "really?" I asked.

"Definitely! Now go put this on!" My friend handed me the dress and a took it and now had it in my hands. I then went into my closet and put the dress on, once I came out my two besties looked at me proudly.