Three

Kacchan chuckled and looked at Todoroki, "Why do you care, Icy Hot?"

Todoroki narrowed his dual colored eyes at Kaccchan, "Because bullying isn't acceptable here," he said with a bitter tone, "Now leave her alone."

While Todoroki looked mad, Kacchan had a smirk curled onto his lips. "What are you going to do about it, half and half? Run to the teacher and tattle on me?" It was obvious Kacchan was taking this as a complete joke, and that's made Todoroki even angrier.

"You're going to regret that, Bakugo," Todoroki warned the blonde haired boy.

"Really? I don't think so," Kacchan smirked again, and that's when Todoroki lost his cool. A/N: You get it? Lost his cool...Okay, I'll let myself out. 

Todoroki balled his fists and charged at Kacchan, punching him in the nose. Kacchan fell to the ground and when he touched his nose, a line of blood lingered on the side of his hand. "That's how you wanna play, you sorry Bastard? Fine," Kacchan looked at Todoroki with an angry look in his red eyes and got back up, to only punch Todoroki in the stomach.

The two boys then started a huge fight in the middle of the hallway. Todoroki punched Kacchan in the jaw, and Kacchan clapped back with a hard punch in the eye. I was still on the floor, watching the two in horror as they fought.

I couldn't just sit here and watch all this happen, I had to stop this before they started using their quirks. I stood up and got in the middle of Todoroki and Kacchan. Was it stupid? Yes. Could I get hurt? Very much so, but I had to do it.

"You two need to stop this right now!" I yelled at both of them.

Kacchan glared down at me, even though when I was a boy I was slightly shorter than him, but now that I'm a girl I grew even shorter. "Get out of here, Deku. No one cares about your opinion," he gritted his teeth.

"Yes, Midoriya. I don't want you to get hurt," Todoroki said, looking at me, then looked at Kacchan with a furious expression. Then shot ice at him, freezing Kacchans's right arm.

Kacchan melted the ice with his quirk and threw a fireball at Todoroki. Then the boys started fighting with their quirks. Oh no...

I backed up far away and tried to figure out something to stop this. I thought for a while then came up with an idea. I focused my quirk in my arm and slammed it on the ground, making Todoroki and Kacchan fall to the floor. Nothing in the hallway was broken, but it shook the school pretty hard.

"I said to stop!" I shouted again. Kacchan and Todoroki got up and glared at each other, I got in the middle of them to make sure they wouldn't do anything to each other.

"We'll settle this, Icy Hot," Kacchan told Todoroki, then he looked at me, "and remember what I said, Deku," and with those words, Kacchan left.

I looked over at Todoroki and saw he had a black eye on the right side of his face and blood was coming from his nose. "Are you okay, Midoriya?" he asked me.

"Am I okay? Todoroki look at your face!" I exclaim, looking closely at his face to check for other injuries. I saw a small pick blush spread all over Todoroki's face and he avoided my gaze. I wondered what that was all about.

"I'm fine, it's nothing," Todoroki said casually, still not looking at me.

Frowning, I took his arm. "You're definitely not fine, and that's why we're going to go to Recovery Girl's office," I say and start walking to Recovery Girl's, still gripping Todoroki's arm.

...

Todoroki and I sat on one of the medical beds. When we first arrived at Recovery Girl's office, we told her the whole story about how Kacchan was pestering me, and how Todoroki and Kacchan got into a fight. Recovery Girl right now was talking with the other teachers.

I was holding an ice pack on Todoroki's face, while he looked at the ground. Then, I started talking, "You know you're pretty stupid," I say.

Todoroki looked at me, "Excuse me?"

"You know what I mean. If you haven't punched Kacchan, you wouldn't be here right now with a black eye!"

"What was I supposed to do? Let him treat you like that?"

"I-" I sighed, "you have a point."

The boy with the different colored hair looked at me and slightly smiled, I looked at him with wide eyes. "Did you just smile?!" I asked, shocked.

"What do you mean by that?" Todoroki asked me, confused. 

"I mean you smiled, you never smile! You're always like, 'I'm Todoroki, I don't like other people and I never smile,'" I say, mimicking him. 

"I don't sound like that."

"Yes, you do!"

"No, I don't!"

"Stop denying it, it's true!" I laugh.

Todoroki looked at me and playfully rolled his eyes, "You're impossible, Midoriya."

I smiled, "Thanks, but you're still stupid."

"Wow, thanks a lot," said Todoroki in a sarcastic tone. I laughed again and kept pressing the ice pack on his face.

...

Hey, everyone! Sorry for a short chapter, a longer one will be coming! Also, thank you for hitting over 40 reads on this story! I thought it would barely get over 10. 

I'm glad that I'm getting good feedback from this story, thanks a lot and don't forget to comment and vote. Also if you want to suggest chapter ideas to me, fill free!

See ya!

~Star