Eighteen

Asui, Uraraka and I were all sitting in the Common Area. We went in here after my two friends played with makeup on me, I didn't hate it, but I'm definitely not going to wear the amount of makeup I have on my face right now in my life. I liked it to be more natural.

Right now all three of us were talking about a lot of things, mostly the school's winter dance. "I wonder what everyone will be wearing! What will the decor be like?! I'm so excited about it!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"You need to chill out a little, Uraraka," I laughed somewhat.

"I agree, the dance isn't that close yet," said Asui.

"I know that! I just can't wait until it comes, dances are my jam!" Uraraka replied.

We all slightly giggled with each other and kept chatting. Soon, we heard running footsteps and Kirishima burst into the Common Area out of breath. "I...need to talk to M-Midoriya!" he panted.

"Why do you need to talk to me?" I asked, really confused.

"Just come with me, right now!" Kirishima said and I got up quickly, saying bye to my friends and I followed Kirishima to the Kitchen, probably so we could talk with some privacy.

I looked at the redhead with the pointy teeth, "What did you need to talk to me about?"

Kirishima looked away from my gaze and looked kinda awkward, "You've known Bakugo for a long time, right?"

"Uh, yeah. Why?" I questioned him.

"W-Well I wanted to know if you k-knew some things about him. You, know since I'm his friend and I want to b-bond with him more!" stammered Kirishima.

"Kirishima, why are you stuttering?"

"W-What?! I'm not!"

"You did it again. I have ears you know," I said to him with a small smile, "I think you're not telling me the whole truth."

The boy in front of me let out a sigh, knowing he got caught. "You see, Bakugo...I...um," Kirishima was trying to find the right words to put in his sentence.

With being Uraraka's best friend and her telling me about everything that a girl needs to know, I interrupted Kirishima by asking, "Kirishima do you like Bakugo? In a not-a-friend like way?"

Kirishima was quiet for a while, then nodded and told me, "Yeah, I-I do."

I was kinda shocked and happy at the same time. "Kirishima that's amazing! Did you try telling him how you feel?"

"Well, I keep trying but he's always training or saying he's busy," The male in front of me said sadly.

"Next time you see him tell Bakugo that you need to tell him something very important and it can't wait," I advised Kirishima.

Kirishima looked like he liked that idea and smiled big, "That's a great idea, Midoriya! Thanks for the advice!" Then he provided to give me a huge hug.

The hug was sudden, but I hugged back quickly, "You're welcome Kirishima."

He let go of me and gave me a small smirk, "So, do you like anyone Midoriya?"

I felt a light blush arrive on my cheeks, "K-Kinda."

"Oh, tell me! I won't tell anyone if you won't tell anyone about mine!" Kirishima pleaded, his red eyes going wide.

"Okay, I'll tell you," I said, "It's Todoroki."

"I knew it! You and Todoroki have been getting all friendly lately," Said Kirishima, "So when are you going to tell him?!"