Thirty One

Shoto and I looked at each other in fear as Endeavor stood right in front of us. The one person we didn't want knowing about our relationship, found out.

"This is completely unacceptable, Shoto," Endeavor began, "first you sneak out to all of these random places, second not focusing on your training, and now this? You know the rules, no distractions. Especially Dating!" Shoto's Father's flames grew even larger with anger.

My boyfriend glared at his father, "you're not the boss of me."

Endeavor looked at his son with an angry/shocked expression. "What the hell did you just say?" The large Pro Hero asked Shoto.

"I said you're not the damn boss of me. You're not the boss of my life or my decisions! You are definitely not the boss of my love life! I don't need a boss, I already know what I'm doing with my life!" Shoto yelled at his old man, his face red with fury.

"What do you know about life? Or love? You need me in your life or you would be nothing. I made you who you are!" Questioned Endeavor.

"I know enough that I love her!" Shoto pointed to me, "and I don't need you at all! You didn't make me who I am, you made me into a robot, and that's not me! You did nothing in my life that was good for me, you just made it miserable!"

My eyes widened. Did he just say he...Loved me? We've never said it to each other yet, and when Shoto say that it made my eyes water slightly. But I kept quiet because he was in a deep fight with his father.

The Pro Hero looked like he had enough and gripped Shoto's arm, "that's enough out of you. I knew I shouldn't have put you in UA, and so I'm taking you out of this school and placing you in another one."

I word finally escaped my mouth, "w-what?!"

"You can't do that!" Shoto shouted, trying to escape his father's tough grip.

"I most certainly can! This place has too many distractions and you're not focused enough. You're coming with me right now," Endeavor then started to pull his son along but I gripped Shoto's hand, trying to make him stay, but my hand slipped and barely grazed his.

"Shoto!" I yelled after him.

My boyfriend looked at me with fear in his eyes and shouted back to me, "Izuku, I love you!"

Hot tears started to fall from my eyes as the boy with the red and white hair slowly moved away from me. Every step Endeavor took while taking him away made my heartbreak. "I-I love you t-too!"

The last thing I saw was Shoto being pulled away from me and UA high by Endeavor. Soon, he was out of sight. That was it. I broke down crying on the floor. This hurt way more than all the broken bones, cuts, bruises, and fractures that I've ever had in my whole life.

I heard footsteps rushing towards me and my friends all talking to me at once. Since I was so out of it and was crying my eyes out, most of it was muffled. Soon, I finally understood what they were all saying.

"Deku! Are you okay?!" Uraraka asked, wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Midoriya, what happened?" Iida questioned, kneeling down beside me.

"Why are you crying?" Inquired Asui.

Tears still fell from my emerald orbs as I sniffled and calmed down a little too look at my friends, "S-Shoto, h-he's gone!" I spoke, starting to cry again.

Asui looked at me with a concerned face and gripped my hand, "what do you mean Todoroki is gone?"

"E-Endeavor found o-out a-about us and he t-took him away from UA High!" I cried out. Uraraka then pulled me into a comforting embrace to help soothe me from all the events that happened and I rested my head on her shoulder, sniffling and hiccuping from all the crying.