Eight

It was finally the weekend, and I was laying on my bed scrolling through my phone. On Friday, Todoroki and I presented our report, along with the other students, and it went really good! While I was on my bed, I got a tet from Uraraka.

Ochaco Uraraka: Hey, Deku! I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me and most of our classmates today? 

Izuku Midoriya: Yeah, I would love to come along! 

Ochaco Uraraka: Great, I'll pick you up in an hour.

Izuku Midoriya: Okay, see you then!

I got off my bed and opened my closet. I've been getting better with picking my clothing, but I usually wear something pretty simple and casual. For my outfit today I chose a light green All Might! shirt, skinny jeans, and put on my red shoes I always wore.

After I got ready, I walked into the living room and watched some TV while I waited for Uraraka. My mom was at work and I texted her saying I was going to the mall with friends.

An hour passed by, and I heard the buzzer by the front door start going off, I knew Uraraka was finally here. I grabbed my backpack and phone then start heading out the door.

I saw my friend waiting at the bottom of the stairs, and she smiles brightly, "Hi, Deku! You ready to go?"

"Yep, let's get going!" I say and walk with my friend to the bus stop that was close to my building.

When we finally got to the stop, I asked Uraraka a question, "So, who are all the people that are going to be joining us?" I asked.

"All the girls from homeroom, most of the boys except Mineta, Aoyama, and Iida."

"Why isn't Iida joining us?"

"He said he would rather be studying than wasting his day at the mall."

"Typical," I smile, and Uraraka giggled at my remark.

The bus then came and the both of us hopped on, we clutched to the handles that were hanging from the ceiling of the bus and started heading to the mall. Not so long after, we made it to our destination.

Uraraka and I looked around for our friends, then we spotted them by the front water fountains. "Hey, guys!" Uraraka yelled over to them.

Ashido saw us and she looked at our friends, "Uraraka and Midoriya are here! Hi!" Ashido waved at us with a bright smile.

We rushed over to the group, "Were you guys waiting long?" I asked all of them.

"Yes, you took forever," Kacchan snapped, and Kirishima hit him on the head.

"No, we didn't wait that long for you," The redhead informed me and Uraraka, giving Kacchan a glare. 

While Uraraka was talking with our classmates, I saw Todoroki scrolling through his phone, I walked over by him, "Hi, Todoroki!" I smile.

The tall male with the heterochromic eyes looked at me, "Oh, hey, Midoriya. How are you?" he asked me.

"Good, you?" I answer his question.

"I'm good too," Todoroki says.

Both of us stood there for a while in very awkward silence, Todoroki went back to look on his phone and I broke the silence, "Watcha' looking at?" I asked my friend.

Todoroki's expression changed when I asked that, I didn't know how to describe it, it was anger and sadness mixed in together, "Just some notifications," Todoroki tells me quietly and avoids my gaze.