Ten

My group and I were walking to our location. I kept racking my brain to see where I heard that street name before, I knew I heard it somewhere! Was it where that new noodle restaurant was? Or maybe it was the street name for the boutique.

"I see the street name, we're here," Tokoyami pointed out, and we all stopped and saw the sign that said 'Forty-Forth and Fifth.'

I look at the slip of paper 13 gave us, and it said we needed to investigate the whole area. "I have a plan, how about we split up into teams of two and search the area, we'll cover more ground that way," I say to my team.

"That's a good idea," Todoroki says.

"I'll agree with that," Tokoyami said.

"I'm good with that plan," said Asui.

I smile, "Great! I and Asui will go together, and Todoroki and Tokoyami will be partners."

All of them nodded and we went our sperate ways. I looked around Asui and I's surroundings. Forty-Forth and Fifth was a pretty dark street and looked kinda creepy in my opinion. It reminded me of that neighborhood that I got attacked in...Stop thinking about that, Izuku. You're making things worse!

"What exactly are we looking for?" Asui asked me.

I thought for a moment, "I think we have to look around the street to see if there is anything suspicious, or if there's creepy movement going on."

My frog friend nodded and we kept walking through the streets, looking around for any criminal activity. I was still thinking about where I heard that street name, I knew it was pretty recent, but it completely left my brain, which made me pretty angry.

Soon, we saw someone walking the street, it was a woman walking her dog, and Asui and I decided to approach her to ask some questions.

"Excuse me, ma'am, we're students from UA High School and we would like to ask some questions about this street," I say to the woman.

The woman nodded, "Okay, I'll try to answer any you have."

"Have you seen or experienced any criminal or creepy activity here?" Asui asked.

"Well, yesterday I saw some people running around the streets around three a.m," The woman told us.

I looked at the woman, "What did they look like?"

The woman replied to my question with, "I didn't really get a good look at them, I'm so sorry."

I waved it off, "It's fine, we're just gathering information about this street," I tell the stranger.

"I wish I could tell you more, but I haven't seen that much around here, but good luck you two!" the lady says.

I wave the woman goodbye, "Thank you for telling us, even though it wasn't that much!"

"Your welcome!" The woman smiled and kept walking her pet down the sidewalk.

When the lady was out of sight and we kept heading straight, Asui frowned. "Well, that was a total bust."

I nodded, "But at least we got some info about this street."

My partner nodded to that, and we decided to check up on the boys to see how they were doing. I clicked on Todoroki's contact and called him, he picked up the phone and asked me, "Hey, Midoriya, what's going on?"

"I was wondering if you got any information or seen anything yet?" I said.

"Tokoyami and I found out nothing and the only thing we saw were some rats eating in a dumpster. Did you get anything?"

"Only that there were some people running around three a.m, otherwise nothing," I tell him with a frown on my face.

Things were silent until I heard Todoorki slightly gasp, "We just heard footsteps in a nearby alleyway, I'll get back to you Midoriya."

"Okay," I say and hang up the phone, and I looked at Asui, "the boys heard someone in an ally, they're going after them."

"What should we do?" asked Asui.

I was about to answer when I heard footsteps in another ally. Asui looked at me with a shocked expression, she must have heard it too. Both of us rushed over to the noise.

"I'll go look into the ally, and you stay and keep watch if someone passes by," I say to Asui.

"Got it, ribbit!"

I ran into the ally and started to look for any trace of a person, then I saw someone's foot run in a different direction from mine, and I activated my quirk to quicken up my speed. "Hey, stop!" I yelled.

The person kept running, and I chased after them. Once that I finally thought that I caught them, I found no one around. Then I heard someone behind me, and I quickly turned around to see...

The woman and the dog?

"I finally caught you!" The random woman laughed.

"W-Who are y-you?!" I asked the lady.

The woman looked at me and giggled, "Oh you don't recognize me? I'll help you a little bit!" then the woman went through a disturbing transformation. Slime melted off her body, she grew shorter, her clothes vanished and got replaced with new ones. Then standing right in front of me was a villain with blonde hair and in a school girl's uniform.

My eyes widened and I let out a small gasp, "Himiko T-Toga," I stammered with fear and shook running through my words.

Toga giggled like a crazy person again, "You betcha, Izuku! Now come here so I can take your delicious blood!" the small villain started to run up towards me and had a knife in her hands.

I started to het up quickly and looked for places to run or hide, and I saw a small opening in the back of the ally, and I dashed to it.

"You can run but you cannot hide from me, Izuku!" Toga yelled with a happy tone to her shrill voice.

As I kept running, I found a small place where I could hide. I jumped into the small corner, and I grabbed my phone to call my friends for help. I hit Todoroki's contact and when I was about to bring the phone up to my ear, Toga found me and tossed my phone to the side.

"Midoriya? Midoriya are you there?" I heard Todoroki's voice say through my smartphone.

Toga smiled evilly at me, "I knew I could find you! Now, let's get some blood shall we?" Toga pinned me to the wall and gripped her knife, then started to slide the cool blade against my skin, and I cried out in pain.

"Don't cry, you'll be dead soon!" said Himiko Toga.

Toga continued to cut me and I started to feel dizzy from the blood loss, and at the same time, hot tears fell from my eyes. This hurt so much, and I wanted this to end!

I tried to fight back and push Toga away, but her grip on me tight and I couldn't move a single muscle. This was just like the night I got turned into a girl. I felt the same pain, I couldn't move because someone was holding onto me, and I felt scared. More tears kept falling.

Soon, I heard a loud shriek come from Toga and a bunch of voices. My eyes kept closing and opening, and I didn't see that much. I heard Todoroki's voice, "Midoriya! Midoriya, answer me! Are you okay?!"

My vision started to blur.

"Midoriya!"

I started to only hear fuzzy voices screaming my name, then I heard complete silence.

Then everything faded to darkness.

...

Wow, two updates in one day AND two cliffhangers?! You guys must love me, don't you? (Sarcasm.) I'm joking, you guys probably really hate me for scaring you in the last chapter, and scaring you again in this chapter, and maybe I'll scare you again. (Kidding. Or am I?)

Thanks for reading this update, do not forget to vote, comment, and follow me! Your support means a lot to me.

~Star