Thirty Nine

"SHOTO!" I screamed as I looked at the boy in front of me with tears in my eyes. My whole body shook and I couldn't stop crying pools of hot tears.

Kirishima looked over at Iida, "Iida, run to the dorms and get the Heroes quickly!" The red-head yelled to the Iida. The class representative nodded then sped away at full speed. Asui and Uraraka dashed over to me and Shoto.

The villains started to look at each other and started to run over to Kurogiri to get out of here. "Kurogiri, take us back now!" Shigaraki yelled, his whole team standing behind him.

"I-I can't, s-sir! My quirk d-doesn't seem to be w-working!" Kurogiri said in a strained voice as he tried to activate his quirk but it was like it was the toughest job in the world.

"What do you mean it isn't working?!" Shigaraki asked impatiently.

"Because I'm canceling it," A voice said. All of us turned to see Mr. Aizawa, along with a bunch of other Pro Heroes, Including All Might.

"The Pros are here!" A villain yelled and started running but All Might punched him quickly and he shriveled to the ground in utter pain.

Soon, all the Pro Heroes started attacking the villains, capturing them one by one or in groups. Mt. Lady had about ten villains in her hands, Best Jeanist had about four caught into his threads, and All Might had taken down almost seventeen of them. All of them were then handcuffed, including Shirogane, and police sirens filled the area. The villains were thrown into the police cars and were taken to Tartarus, the prison where all the villains were kept.

"Dang, Iida. You're really fast! I didn't know it would take such a short while to get the pros," Said Kaminari.

"I wasn't that fast. They were already moving when I was going over there, they told me they got a lot of calls about villains where we were," explained Iida.

I kept a watch over Shoto. I ripped off a piece of my costume and held it to his side, making sure no more blood would come out. Asui and Uraraka helped as well. I kept monitoring Shoto's heartbeat, which became slower and slower each minute.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA!" All Might yelled over to me, his face somewhat angry, but then when he saw Shoto, his face went to total shock. "Is that...Young Todoroki?!"

I nodded, more tears spilling from my eyes. "H-He got-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as I burst out in tears and Asui went over and wrapped her arms around me, rocking me back and forth as I cried. Uraraka explained to All Might that Shoto got stabbed by Toga.

All Might listened to Uraraka and told the other Pros to get Recovery Girl and call the hospital immediately. Mt. Lady got out her cell and started talking with 911, saying there was a badly injured person and we needed assistance. Midnight and Present Mic started running towards UA to fetch Recovery Girl.

Asui rubbed my back, "It'll be okay, Midoriya. Help is on the way," my frog friend consoled me, trying to get me to calm down. But, I just couldn't. I was so shaken up and shocked I could almost pass out.

I haven't seen my boyfriend in months, then when we finally meet after literal years of being apart, he gets stabbed and is on the verge of dying. I and Shoto must have the worst bad luck in the world because nothing ever goes right for us.

After some time, Recovery Girl and an ambulance came to the site where we all were. "STUDENTS, COME OVER HERE RIGHT AWAY!" Recovery Girl yelled to us.

Asui and I got up, then a bunch of workers rushed over to Shoto's body and placed him onto a stretcher. I started to move away from Asui and over to where they were taking Shoto. I just kept staring widely at the scene.

"Midoriya, come on. We have to go over by Recovery Girl," Asui said, softly placing her hand on my arm.

"B-But where are t-they taking S-Shoto?" I asked Asui, still staring at my boyfriend being taken away in the ambulance. I was kinda out of it and my mind was going in and out.

"They're taking Young Todoroki to the Emergency Room, he needs to be treated very quickly," All Might came over by me and Asui and explained that to us.

"Let me go with him!" I told All Might. I didn't want to leave Shoto all alone in that ambulance with no one there.

All Might looked at me, "I can't let you, Young Midoriya. Recovery Girl needs to check yours and everyone else's wounds."

I looked back at Shoto. They had him strapped onto the stretcher and the medical workers were now putting an oxygen mask on him. "I don't care about my wounds! I want to be with Shoto!" I protested strongly, tears slowly flowing out of my eyes.

"Midoriya..." Asui spoke.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. Come on now, you two, we need to get a move on," All Might said gravely. I finally gave up and walked with Asui towards Recovery Girl. Tears stung my jade eyes as I watched Shoto move farther and farther away from me.

...

After Recovery Girl treated all our wounds, we were sent to our dorms right away. Mr. Aizawa said once we were back at school, we were punished and would be a lot of community service for disobeying all the teachers by going out after curfew. I also had to have a long phone call with my mother, and I told her everything that happened.

But, I wasn't stressing about that. What I was stressing about was Shoto. I had so many questions filling my head about him. Is he okay? Is he in surgery right now? Do his siblings know about him? Does his father know?

I was in my dorm room, sitting on my bed with my knees to my chest. The whole rest of the day I've just sat on my bed, staring into space. There was no word about Shoto, and I was extremely worried about him, and I couldn't stand the thought of being away from him after what just happened.

There was a soft knock on my door, and I opened it to find Uraraka and Asui, each holding a bag.

"Uraraka? Asui? What's going on?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

"We know you're hurting a lot right, so we wanted to make you feel better with a sleepover," smiled Uraraka.

"We brought junk food," Asui added.

I looked at my two friends and gave them a small smile. "Thanks a lot, guys."

Uraraka and Asui walked in and unloaded their bags to find blankets, pillows, snacks, movies, and a whole lot of other things. For the whole night, we did a lot of things like watch movies, play with makeup, and eat until our stomachs were full.

When all of us went to sleep, I did feel a whole lot better about everything, but I still was worried out of my mind. What if Shoto died, and I wasn't there...

Stop it, Izuku! You're jumping to conclusions, again! Shoto will be fine, Shoto will be fine, you don't need to worry! I scolded myself.

I mean, I hope he will be fine...

...

Oh my gosh, I'm crying right now. One because of my bb Izuku and how I'm making her feel like absolute crap, and Two because one of my favorite fan fictions is completed and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM GONNA DO WITH MY LIFE!

Anyway...Thank you for reading the chapter and don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow me on Wattpad for announcements and updates on new stories! Have a good day or night, Star Squad!

See you on Wednesday!

~Star