Promt list / requests.

I got my promt list from this Trixya wirmo thingy so They will all be here for reference. Also requests are open so Pm me or just comment ur requests! And some of the storys will just be stuff I thought of too.

1. One is a famous singer and the other is a fan.

2. Trixie is afraid of bees

3. Smutt in the car

4. Fake dating

5. British bonfire ( Nov 5th) or they go see fireworks.

6. Dessert

7. Flower shop.

8. They are parents.

9. It's thanksgiving and Trixie's first time in forever spending time with family ( Katya's Family)

10. Showering together

11. Truth or dare or spin the bottle with friends.

12. Trixie giving Katya a lap dance as girlfriends.

13. Trixie is sick.

14. They broke up of months ago, but they already paid for a holiday and they'll be dammed if they go with out eachother ( cus they petty)

15. Smutt in a public place.

16. Trixie and Katya are ambulence medics together.

17. Pregnant Trixie.

18. They have been friends for years, and one is openly a lesbian but the other doesn't know and they fall for eachother but it takes awhile before they let eachother know.

19. Trixie meets Katya's parents for the first time.

20. Waking up in the middle of the night, having sex, then going back to sleep.

21. Write something based on the lyrics " waterloo" by ABBA

22. Vampire Au

23. I dyed my hair and it went wrong...now you're comforting me.

24. Trixie is a girl from a rual town and meets Trans Katya while having little to no basic knowledge or understanding of what it means to be Trans.

25. Trixie and Katya work together and Jatya knows Trixie is attracted to her but Trixie doesn't know she knows, and so Katya teases her every chance gets just to torture her. Trixie thinks Katya just being flirty " she doesn't like me though" lesbian trope, and once Trixie finally realizes, she teases Katya back and Katya finally snaps and fucks her.

26. A charecter wakes up to a strange noise outside, they go out to investigate and find themselves locked out by accident. The noise gets louder louder as they try to find a way back inside.

27. Katya works at the deli and everytime Trixie orders something she gets it wrong because she's infatuated by her. Trixie doesn't say anything because she thinks Katya is hella cute.

28. Angry sex.

29. Soulmate Au

30. Katya's been celebrating Trixie's birthday on the wrong date for years and Trixie doesn't have the heart to tell her it's the 23rd and not the 28th of August.

BONUS PROMPTS:

weed

They are in a band together and in love

They do cat sitting and/ or dog walking.